28-My Poor Baby

* IMPORTANT AUTHORS NOTE AT THE END!!! PLEASE READ!!!*

Iwoke up to the sun shining on my face and I felt myself grinning as I sat up to stretch. Ryder had one of his arms lazily stretched over my torso making it a little harder for me to sit up but I somehow managed. I looked over at him and took in his beautiful appearance, but before I could let out a bubbly giggle at his cuteness, he let out this horrible cough that sounded like a dog getting strangled mixed with an old man dying! I silently gasped to myself and leaned down pressing my lips to his forehead feeling his temperature.

"What are you doing Charlie?" He groaned in a voice that sounded way hoarse than usual.

"I was feeling your temperature baby." I said running my fingers through his soft hair.

"Mmm with your lips?" He questioned.

"Yes." I smiled.

"Why?" He said with his eyes still shut.

"My mom always done that. She told me that it was the best way to do it because your lips are usually always room temperature. Hands can be too cold or too hot sometimes." I smiled down at him.

"Makes sense." He croaked then let out another horrible cough.

"Are you feeling okay Ryder?" I asked sympathetically. "You're burning up!" I exclaimed continuing my massage through his hair.

"No not really..."

"I bet you got sick running home in that rain last night." I shook my head.

"You're probably right." He said coughing again and then nuzzling his head in my tummy.

"Awww my poor baby."

All he did was groan and held on to me tighter. "Okay Ryder, let me up. I am going to get dressed and go fix you some soup."

"Nooooo. Stay in bed with me, it's going to be too cold without you here." He mumbled groggily through my tummy.

"I would baby but I can't. Someone has to take care of you, plus no one knows that you are alive yet and that is going to be drama you can't handle now in a situation like this. So I suggest you let me up so that way I can get you feeling better."

He groaned again and moved his head from my tummy to my neck. "I'd feel better if you hopped on my dick." His voice dropped low and it was already over barrenly husky.

"Ryder!" I gasped but still couldn't help that feeling that dropped to the pit of my stomach.

He chuckled but it soon turned into a dying cough.

"Uh huh, you sound like you are ready for sex." I said sarcastically.

"Fuck!" He coughed. "This fucking sucks!" He growled getting irritated and pushed his head into the pillows.

"Hey, it's okay baby. You need to relax." I leaned down and placed small kisses all over his face.

"Okay?" I questioned.

"Yeah. You're right babygirl." He said taking in a deep breath.

"Good. I'll be back in a few short minutes Ry." I said planting a kiss on his forehead.

"Alright babygirl."

I got up and walked inside our closet slipping on a pair of shorts, a plain pink t-shirt, and a pair of gray chucks. As I stepped out I saw that Ryder has already found him something on TV to watch. I walked over to him and handed him a pair of fresh clean boxers and his favorite basketball shorts to put on, since he was naked.