12- Let's Spend a Little Time

I opened the door and we stepped in.

"Wow!" He chuckled.

"What?" I shyly smiled.

"It's very pink and so innocent." He chuckled again.

"Is it cute?" I asked sarcastically narrowing my eyes at the back of his head as he looked around.

"Very." He smirked at me as he turned around.

I shook my head. He laughed and jogged over to my bed only to fall on it. He popped off his shoes and rested his hands behind his head. I walked over and sat on the bed with one leg hanging off the side.

"So? What do you want to do?" He asked.

"We can watch a movie." I chirped.

"Fine with me, but where is your TV princess?"

"Hang on I'll show you. It's the coolest thing ever!"

He chuckled and shook his head. "Too cute."

I just rolled my eyes and grabbed the remote on my night stand. I pushed one of the buttons and my TV slowly made its way out of my ceiling and stopped right above my bed.

"Nice princess!" He made his way to the top of my bed and laid his head on my pillows.

"Thank you." I smiled.

He just gave me a cheesy grin and put his hands back behind his head.

"What movie are we watching? He asked.

"I don't know? What do you want to watch?" I said while hopping off my bed and running over to my small DVD stand. I was looking and looking waiting for him to answer but he never did. I turned around to look at him and was starring at me. His eyes traveled all the from my legs to my tummy then my breasts where they stayed a moment then back up at my eyes. I blushed. "What?"

"Nothing it's just you'r- you're beautiful. That's all." He smirked.

I blushed harder. "Come on now pick a movie." I told him.

"Baby I don't care just put one in." He chuckled.

"Fine." I grumbled which only made him laugh more. I put in the movie and walked over to the bed to sit down.

"Hey do you want something to drink?" I asked him.

"Yeah sure."

"What do you want?"

"What ever your having."

"Alrighty."

I went down stairs and made my way to the fridge, grabbed two orange pops then headed back upstairs.

"Here ya go Ryder." And as I walked in I saw him looking in the first drawer of my nightstand, my eyes got wide as he was about to open the second drawer. "Hey babe do you have any-" he stopped as he opened the drawer. "No! Ryder!" But it was to late.

"What the hell!?" He said as he pulled out my hot pink vibrator from the drawer. He gave me a huge smirk. "Well what do we have here huh? Charlie?" His smirk growing wider.

"It's-I-uh-um.." I stuttered. I didn't know what to say. I just slowly walked up to him and sat on the bed ashamed and embarrassed. "It's ok princess. Everyone does it, I just didn't expect you to." He licked his lips and put it back in the drawer. "I told you, you didn't know me." I told him.  "So you do use it."

"Yes." I whispered. He pulled me closer to him and leaned in to give me a kiss. Our lips moved in sync for a while till he pulled away and whispered to my lips. "I wanna watch one day." I whimpered and put my lips back on his and immediately opened my mouth for him. His tongue danced with mine fighting for dominance, he won of course. I crawled on his lap straddling him and the kiss got heated, I dropped the pops on the bed and ran my fingers through his hair lightly tugging on it. He groaned and brought his hands down to my hips sliding them under the fabric of my shirt, I gasped at the contact of our skin as it shot erotic tingles through out my entire body. I moaned in his mouth which caused him to growl.

"Eh-um." We heard someone clear there throat from my door. I automatically jumped off Ryder.

"What's going on here?" Casious smirked at us.

"Nothing!" I said to quickly.

"It didn't look like nothing." He laughed.

"I-we were-I..." I paused. "I'm going down stairs." I said quietly.

I heard Ryder and Casious laughing behind me as I made my way down stairs. I saw my mom cutting the pizzas, when she saw me she smiled. "Hey honey. What were you guys doing up there?" She asked.

"Oh nothing just watching a movie." I smiled nervously, sitting on one of the bar stools in front of the island.

"Yeah sure they were." Casious chuckled. I narrowed my eyes at him.

"I don't want to know." My mom complained.

"So the pizzas are done." I chirped changing the subject.

"Yes they are." My mom smiled.

"Good cuz I'm hungry." Ryder said sitting in the stool next to me.

We all laughed at him. And my mom fixed our plates. Her and Casious ate in the living room while me and Ryder stayed in the kitchen. I wasn't eating anything since I ate at the café earlier.

"Hey Ryder?" I asked him.

"Yeah?"

"I need to tell you something and you can't laugh."

"Ok, tell me." I gave him a look.

"I won't laugh, now tell me."

"Alright. I just wanted to let you know-that-um-well-you...you are," I took a deep breath. "You're my first boyfriend." I said shyly.

He chuckled. "I told you not to laugh." I pouted.

"I can't help it. You are just to cute princess."

"So...." I frowned.

"So was I your first kiss too?" He grinned. I nodded shyly.

"You are my first for everything."

"Good. I can't stand the thought of another guy touching you." He growled and grabbed my stool pulling me closer to him. "You. Are. Mine." He growled in my ear.

"I understand Ryder." I told him. "And I am not going anywhere." I looked him right in the eyes.

"I'm already falling in love with you." He told me.

"Me too." I rested my forehead on his as we looked at each other. "Plus I couldn't leave if I wanted to."

"Why do you say that?" He asked.

"You wouldn't let me." I giggled.

He chuckled. "Hell no I wouldn't." He winked at me.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sry for the late update :/ I hope you like it! :)

Vote~Comment~Like ♥