13- Ground Rules

The rest of the day Ryder showed me around town and he took me to this sweet little restaurant for dinner. We talked about everything and got to know each other a little better. I learned that he loves his family very much and that he cares about the pack more than anything. His favorite color is midnight blue and his favorite food is lobster. He loves to take long runs as his wolf, and said he can't wait to chase me around in the woods. I got really excited when he told me this and so did my wolf. She yelped and begged to be let out but eventually calmed down, I told her I would let her out soon. We finished our dinner and came back home to find my mom and Casious sitting on the couch watching TV.

"Hey mom." I greeted her.

"Hey honey. Did you have a good evening?"

"Yes we had a great time."

"That's good hun. Me and Casious are gonna go to bed but I want to set a little bit of ground rules before we go."

"Okay. Go ahead." I told her but I heard Ryder scoff behind me, which I'm guessing my mom didn't hear.

"First off I don't care how long you stay up but before you go to bed I want you to turn off everything. The lights, TV, things like that."

"Okay." I nodded for her to continue.

"Second, don't snack on food all night. I know how you are, you'll finish an entire bag of chips in one show!"

I giggled and Ryder chuckled. "Okay. What else?"

"And lastly. Ryder has to sleep in the guest room." Uh-oh! I thought to myself. 'Our mate is not going to like that.' My wolf said. 'I know.' I agreed with her.

"Hold on!" Ryder said. "I have to do what!?"

"You heard me lover boy! I don't know what you guys are gonna do when she moves out and frankly I don't want to know. But if you are staying here for this week then you are not sleeping with her."

"But Leana we're mates-" She cut him off.

"Don't give me that mate bullcrap! You guys will be fine. Besides I would like to keep my daughter and her innocence as long as I can." She grinned.

"We wouldn't do anything! I haven't even marked her yet!" He debated.

"Still Ryder it won't hurt you one bit to sleep to the room next to her."

He growled then mumbled fine after he realized he wasn't going to win.

"Good!" My mom chirped. "Let's go to bed Casious."

Casious picked her up by surprise and she yelped.

"You know I'm the one who gives the orders to you don't you my Luna?" Casious said sternly to her. She looked at him with lust in her eyes and that's when I couldn't take it.

"Okay! Go upstairs please! I don't want to see or hear anything that will scar me for life!"

They laughed. "Ok honey. Goodnight I love you."

"Night you guys. Love you too."

And they headed upstairs to bed. Meanwhile Ryder went over and sat on the couch pouting and made a huffing sound.

I laughed a little and sat next to him. "What's wrong Ryder?" I giggled. He gave me a stern look. "You know exactly what's wrong!" He spat. My wolf whimpered at his tone and I wasn't so giggly anymore.

"I'm sorry." I said quietly. "At least you get to stay here." I said innocently.

"Sorry for snapping at you baby. You're right." He said sounding more calm. "But I am an Alpha I don't take orders I give them!" He said confidently.

"Give my mother a break Ryder. She's just not ready to let go yet."

"Yeah...I guess when we have a daughter I'll feel the same way when her mate comes to take her."

My tummy swarmed with butterflies. So Ryder wants to have children. That is a sweet and peaceful thought knowing that he did. It made me happy but I'm not ready to have them just yet.

"Let's go to bed. It's been a long day and I'm tired."

"Yeah same here." He said.

We walked up stairs and I showed him where he would be sleeping. I was about to leave when he stopped me by grabbing my elbow.

"What no goodnight kiss?" He smirked.

I gave him a shy smile and he pulled me back. He took my wrists and placed them around his neck.

"Give me a kiss." He demanded.

I stood up on my tippy toes and slowly made my way up to his lips. Automatically I parted my lips when they touched his and I felt his hands grip my waist. The kiss was sweet and passionate not lustful and sexual. He kissed me like he wasn't going to see me in years time. We parted and I slowly opened my eyes to see Ryder looking at me deeply.

"I'm just going to be next door." I whispered.

"I know. But you are mine." His grip on my waist tightening. "I am an Alpha. I should be able to sleep with my Luna."

"Calm down Ryder." I hushed him secretly hoping he won't blow up on me. "We'll go to bed and wake up. Then we will see each other again tomorrow no big deal." Actually it was a big deal. I was trying to act calm but on the inside me and my wolf were dying to sleep with Ryder. We wanted to cuddle up to our mate and fall asleep to the sound of his heart beat. 'Sleep with him' my wolf told me. 'No! Do you know how much trouble I would get in!?'

'Sooo! It would be worth it!' She panted.

'No!' I told her. Then she growled and went away. I don't care if she's mad. I'm trying to save our asses plus Ryder's.

"Yeah whatever." Ryder said sounding annoyed. "I just can't wait to get you out of here and move you into my place, our place." He smirked and pulled me closer.

"I'm gonna go to bed." I said shyly.

"Alright princess." And he kissed my forehead. I think I love him. I just met him today and I already love him. Something id wrong with me. 'Yeah you're a wolf with a mate! Of course you already love him!' My wolf sneered. Yep she's pissed! 'Shut up!' I told her.

"Ryder?" I questioned before he let me go.

"Yeah baby?"

"I love you...." I whispered shyly.

He gave me another gentle kiss on my lips.

"I love you too..." He smiled at me. "...now got to bed."

I giggled and turned around to head out the door but all of a sudden I felt a sting in my ass and I yelped. I turned around to see Ryder with a huge smirk on his face.

"Ryder!?"

"What? It was to tempting princess." He winked. I shook my head and walked out the door to my bedroom.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys please comment and vote I need to know if you like it or not or if I should keep going. If there is anything I need to improve or any ideas maybe? I'm not stuck I have all sorts of ideas but it would be nice to add more to the list :) Anyway tell me your thoughts! Love you all! I'm going to try to update tomorrow :)

Vote~Comment~Like ♥