19- Getting into the Swing of Things.

"Oh my goodness I'm so tired!" I moaned collapsing on our bed not even bothering to take off my shoes or dress.

"Come on my family aren't that exhausting are they?" Ryder chuckled.

"No, but they were so full of energy to meet me that they wore me the hell out!" I laughed.

He chuckled. "They have a tendency to do things like that." He winked.

"Yeah I guess everyones family does."

Ryder walked into the bathroom for a moment and I sighed out of exhaustion.

"Hey Ryder?"

"Yeah babe?" He yelled from the bathroom.

"When you get done will you help me take my dress off?"

"Sure hang on a minute."

I heard him spit into the sink and his toothbrush hitting the small glass we place them in. He stepped out and walked over to me next to the bed.

"Ok go." I mumbled into the sheets.

"Babe you have to get up." He chuckled.

"I don't want to." I pouted in the bed.

"What did I tell you about pouting?" He said sternly.

I slowly lifted myself off the mattress and placed myself, back facing, in front of him.

"I'm sorry." I mumbled as I moved my hair out of the way so he could unzip my dress. I felt his fingers linger down my skin as he drifted them lower. He got closer to me, his hot yet fresh minty breath cascaded down my neck giving me shivers.

"You should be sorry." He said pulling my dress off making it fall and pool around my feet. I stepped out and started walking to the closet. Ryder was literally on my ass the way there, I walked inside and he watched me while leaning on the door frame. I went to the end of the closet and looked through the last set of drawers to pick out some pajamas.

"Why don't you just sleep in what you're already wearing?"

I turned around expecting to see a smirk on his face but he was being completely serious. I thought about it for a moment but realised I don't like sleeping with a bra on.

"Well can I just have one of your shirts to wear tonight."

"Yeah. But why?"

"I don't like sleeping with a bra on and I'm not just going to sleep part nude."

"There isn't anything wrong with that." He winked.

"Just get me the shirt." I told him with a little bit more attitude then I intended.

He raised his eyebrows at me then told me to come to him with his finger. I swallowed hard and obediently made my way up to him. He grabbed my naked waist and pulled me to him.

"Hmm? Pouting and giving me orders all in one night Charlie?" He said while he reached behind my back and unclasped my bra. I bit my lip and looked up at him.

"I'm sorry...." I whispered.

He growled. "I don't think sorry is going to cut it this time." His hands lingered their way up to my boobs and began toying with them. I moaned and tilted my head all the way back. He started giving me little kisses up and down my neck.