30- So Many Surprises!

As I stepped out of the steaming hot bathroom I looked over at the bed and smiled. Ryder laid there peacefully, the thick heavy quilt only covering him from the waist down. He stirred a little and I walked over to the bedside to place a kiss on his soft cheek.

"Good morning baby." He rasped with his eyes still closed.

"Good morning sleepy head." I said walking into our closet to find an outfit.

"Do you have any plans for today?" He asked me sleepily, pulling his arm over his face to hide his eyes from the bright sun shining its way through the drapes.

"You know I have to work today." I laughed pulling on a pair of jean shorts and a flowy light blue tank top.

"Damn it. I forgot you had to work today."

"Why did you plan something?" I asked while lying beside him on top of the covers.

"Yes I did. But I guess it's just going to have to wait till you get home."

"Well, I get home at three today, so work it around that time."

"Will do baby. What time do you have to go in?"

"Nine."

"Babe. Why the fuck am I up before noon?" He asked clearly annoyed that he didn't get to sleep in on his day off.

"I don't know. I didn't wake you up." I laughed.

"Oh you think this is funny, huh?"

"Yes, I kinda do." I continued giggling.

"I'll show you what's funny!" He growled playfully then pulled me to him and began to tickle me.

"Ahhhh! No Ryder!" I snickered.

"Nothing is going to save you this time princess." He smirked as he pulled me underneath him and started to wiggle his fingers in my sides.

"Eeeep!" I squeaked out and could not stop laughing. "Ryder please!!!"

"Please what babygirl?"

"St-st-op tickl-ing me!"

"Well. Since you said please......NO!"

"Ahhhhhh!!!! Ryder!!!" I screamed trying to pry his hands from my waist.

He chuckled at me. "Okay baby girl. I'm done."

"Thank goodness!" I said out of breath. "I am going to go to work now." Then hopped out of bed and started to make my way downstairs.

"Hold it!" I heard Ryder yell just as I got to the bottom of the steps.

"What Ryder? I'm going to be late." I groaned.

"Hey! Watch the attitude or you won't get the surprise that I bought for you this evening!" He said sternly making his way down the steps.

"Surprise!?" I gleamed.

"Yes, surprise. Now apologize and give me a kiss."

"Sorry Ryder!" And I gave him a huge lip smackin kiss.

"Yummy. Are you sure you have to go to work today?" He said grasping my hips. "Because, I mean, you could call in and we could spend the rest of the morning in bed." His lips made their way down my neck as I took in a deep breath.

"N-n-n-no, n-now Ryder. You kn-know I can't d-d-do that." I said as my eyes began to roll in the back of my head as he started to lightly suck on my mark.

"Sure you can." He rasped, then his hands grabbed both of my ass cheeks and gave them a firm squeeze.

"Ryder." I whimpered. "I-I-I can't." Then backed away slowly.