18- Meeting His Family

I woke up with the sun shining in my eyes through the window. I looked over and saw Ryder sleeping peacefully. His lips were slightly parted and was breathing heavily. He looked so adorable in his sleep that I couldn’t help myself. I kissed his forehead, his nose, and then gently placed my lips against his. He stirred in his sleep then opened his eyes and groaned.

“Mmmm I don’t mind waking up to that every morning.”  He groggled.

Oh goodness! That morning voice. Dear Goddess please let me get through this morning without attacking this boy. He pulled my head back to his and planted another kiss on my lips.

I grinned in the kiss. “How did you sleep?” I mumbled against his lips.

“Good. Really good.” He said capturing my lips again.

“That’s good. Are you hungry?”

“Yeah. But not for food.” He smirked.

“Oh really?" I said a little confused. "Then what are you hungry for?”

“I don’t think you’ll be able to handle my choice of words princess.”

I thought for a moment what he meant, then realized he was talking about something dirty. I wondered how dirty he could get. And would he use that language in front of me? So I decided to test him.

“Try me.” I whispered.

He flipped me over and pushed me down in the mattress and laced every word on my lips.

“I’m hungry for that soft. Sweet. Tasty. Little pussy of yours.” He said slow and seductively. I gasped and couldn’t believe he said it. But when it came out of his mouth all it did was make me more aroused than I already was.

“Ryder. You have a filthy mouth.”

“You don’t seem to mind it. I can feel your wetness on my stomach.” He whispered in my ear.

I whimpered. “Plus..” He continued. “...it only gets filthier.” And he nibbled my ear. I curled my fingers in his hair and squeezed my thighs against him.

“Mmmmm what’s wrong princess? Huh?” I whimpered again. “Am I making you horny?” Then he licked my mark and I let out a long moan. How does he do that? Make me go crazy and all he’s doing is speaking! It’s no fair. I’m going to get him back one day. When I’ll have the strength and control I need when around him.

He kissed his way down my neck, to my chest, then my tummy and torturously licked further down in front of my sex. He flicked his tongue once and I was in heaven for the second time in the past twenty-four hours. Then after that mind blowing blast of pleasure he gave me when he was finished, he brought his lips on mine as fast as he could.