17- The Mating Process (Explict!)

*Explict scene*

*Read at own risk and if mature enough please!*

"Ryder?" A voice from across the room spoke. Ryder got up and walked to one of those speaking things hung on the wall next to the door. "Yeah Bridget?" He asked back.

"Sorry to disturb you but dinner is ready." She said.

"Oh that's okay me and Charlie were just on our way down. Thank you."

"You're welcome."

He walked back over to me and held out his hand. "Are you ready to taste the best food you'll ever eat in your life?" He smirked.

I giggled."Let's do it!"

I took his hand and he led down stairs into the dining room. "Wow it smells amazing! What is it?" I asked Bridget as she began to bring the food out to us.

"Butter baked chicken, scalloped potatoes, steamed broccoli, and a blueberry pie for dessert." She smiled proudly.

"Goodness! You didn't have to do all of that."

"Oh don't worry I love cooking and plus it's my job." She winked at me. I smiled and took a seat next to Ryder at the end of the table.

~

"Well you weren't kidding. That was some of the best food I've ever eaten." I told Ryder as we made our way back up to our bedroom.

"I don't know if you've noticed this princess. But. I'm always right." He smirked to himself.

I just giggled.

He walked into our room and told me where the closet was. "You can get dressed in there and your clothes have already been put away in there too. I'm gonna be in the bathroom."

I nodded my head and walked into the walk in closet. And of course it was extravagant, I kinda figured when I walked in here it would be. I saw drawers at the very end of it and decided I would start there. The top was full of panties and thongs, second were bras, and the third and fourth ones were the pajamas. I grabbed a cute blue spaghetti strap tank and a pair of matching blue short shorts, got dressed and as soon as I walked out Ryder did the same from the bathroom. He had nothing on but a pair of boxers with the words 'Joe Boxers' printed in the lining. My eyes drooped in lust as I looked at him and my breathing became rough.

"Enjoying the view baby?" His voice deep and husky. I shyly looked down and felt my face get hot. Soon I felt his presence in front of me and his hands grabbing my waist pulling me closer to him. I continued to look down shyly.

"Look at me." He demanded. I looked up at him slowly.

"I don't know if I can wait any longer." I whispered, kinda feeling like a slut because I wanted him so badly and has never had any sexual desires before. I couldn't help it though, everytime he touched me or looked at me a certain way it would make my body go insane with need and want. But I'm also kind of nervous what if he doesn't enjoy himself or likes what he sees. What if he rejects me after he sees me! Oh Goddess I think I would commit suicide! 'Calm down' Lucy told me. 'He will love every inch of you like he does now. It doesn't matter what's under your clothes, you've already captured his heart. You'll be fine.' I heard the smile in her voice. 'Thank you' I thanked her.

"Charlie?" Ryder questioned. Bringing me back to reality.

"Huh?"

"Did you hear what I said?" He chuckled.