20- Why Are You Doing This!?

After Ryder and I finished our lunch we stepped over to the bookstore to grab my schedule. Ryder's phone rang and he walked behind one of the shelves to answer it.

"Mr. Bailey?" I called out while walking up to the counter.

"In the back Charlie." He shouted back. I walked behind the counter and there he was surrounded by stacks of books finishing up inventory.

"I thought we finished that Thursday?" I curiously asked him.

"We did but a brand new truck load of books were delivered yesterday."

"You could have called me in and I would have helped you." I insisted.

"I know but your grandma told me you just moved in with your mate on Friday and I didn't want to disturb you two." He winked at me. I blushed a little but waved it off.

"There wasn't much to disturb. I met his family but I could have came in early to help."

"It's fine dear I have it all under control." He grinned.

"Ooookay then." I said while raising my eyebrows.

"So why did you come to see me sweetie?"

"I wanted to pick up my schedule really quick."

"Oh okay. Just go in there and behind the counter grab that key and it will be in the second filing cabinet behind me here."

"Okay." I followed his directions and pulled out my schedule.

"Thanks Mr. Bailey." I smiled at him.

"You're welcome dear." He smiled back.

"Do you need any help now?"

"No go on ahead. I'll probably just leave it for us tomorrow."

"Alrighty."

And with that me and Ryder left the bookstore, I wanted to ask about his phone call but he spoke before I got the chance. "So what's your schedule for this week?" Ryder asked me while getting in the car.

"Hmmm. Let's see?" I opened the folder and took a look. "I have to work Monday through Thursday nine to three. Then I have to come in on Sunday at twelve."

"Does it not say what time you get off on Sunday?"

"Nope." I sighed.

"I don't like that. I need to know where you are going to be at, at all times." He growled.

"I'll call you when I get off Ryder. That's why they invented cell phones."

He growled again. "Watch that sweet little mouth of yours princess."

I bit my lip at him, Ryder is sexy when he gets angry. "I'm sorry Ryder." Then I leaned over the console in between us and kissed his cheek then the corner of his mouth. "I really am sorry." I seductively whispered. The growl never leaving his mouth.

"What did I tell you about teasing me."

"I'm not teasing you." I said quietly then kissed his mark.

"Shit baby." He groaned and I started sucking it. "Uhhg you're asking for it princess!"

I didn't listen to him I just wrapped my right hand around his left shoulder pulling myself closer to him and sucked his mark harder. "Fuck!" He said grabbing me and pulling me onto his lap straddling him. I pulled my lips off his neck. "Can I try something?" He shook his head. I slipped down in the floorboard in front of him and he looked at me with wide eyes. "What the hell are you doing?" He asked a little frantic. I looked up at him, licked my lips and reached for his belt buckle. He didn't ask me anything else, just stared at me too astonished for words. I undid his belt, unbuttoned his jeans, then pulled them and his boxers back just enough for his big member to pop out. I looked at it with wide eyes because I've never seen it before, and the fact that it was huge! I wondered to myself how it fit inside me. I looked up at Ryder, his eyes swirling with dark blue lust, and bit my lip. I brought my hand up to it, slowly wrapping it around his large length, he groaned and closed his eyes for a moment before landing them back on me. I moved my hand up and down gently then brought my lips to the tip licking and sucking. I've never done this before so I hope I am doing it right, he is groaning so I think that is a good sign.