14- Mark me...

As soon as I walked in my room I began to strip. I took off everything except my bra and panties and stepped over to my dresser. I looked through it and found a cute pink silk night gown that stopped just above my mid-thighs. After I slipped it on I lazily stalked over to my bed and crawled under the warm covers.

I laid there and laid there but I could not fall asleep! I was tired but I couldn't get comfy. I tossed and turned even counted sheep! But nothing worked. 'It's because you're not with your mate!' Lucy yelled in my head. 'No way! That's ridiculous!' I told her. 'No it's not.' She simply said. I huffed and just continued to lay there looking at my ceiling in the dark.

It was only a few minutes that passed before I heard my door creek open. I didn't bother looking up I knew exactly who it was, because as soon as he walked in that uncomfortable feeling I had was beginning to ease. I leaned up against my pillows and he walked over to my bed and with out question hopped right in next to me.

"Hey princess." He said winking at me and smirking. Ryder looked extremely sexy right now. His hair was all tousled up, I guess he couldn't sleep either, and he was only in his boxers. My body got hot all of a sudden and him lying next to me wasn't helping.

"What are you doing in here Ryder?" I asked quietly trying to avoid looking at his eight pack but failed. He chuckled at me.

"Like what you see princess?" He smirked I blushed and looked away. "Cuz I definitely do." He finished.

He grabbed my chin to make me look at him. Then he glanced down at what I was wearing. My small silk night gown had ridded all the way to my hips but it was bunched up so you couldn't see my undies. He looked back up at me and his eyes were stormy blue which only meant one thing. He growled loudly.

In less than a second his lips were on mine and his tongue took over my entire mouth. I couldn't hold back the moan from his actions which only made him deepen the kiss. His hands found my hips and pulled me back down the bed so I wasn't leaning against the pillows anymore. My gown ridded up further and now he could see my panties and tummy. He growled again and positioned himself between my legs. One of his arms was holding himself up while the other toyed with the hem of my panties. He moved his lips from mine and trailed his way down my neck. He kissed a very sensitive spot on my neck and I moaned a little to loud. I felt Ryder smirk in satisfaction and began to suck on my sensitive spot.

"Oh!" I moaned as he started to nibble on it. Soon I felt his hand, the one playing with my panties, move over the fine fabric rubbing me right there. I whimpered and felt myself getting unbelievably wet. His fingers worked like magic massaging my soaked sex and I ran my fingers though his hair moving my hips to his slow rhythm.

He need's to stop. I thought in my head. 'No enjoy it!' Lucy grumbled. 'No if he doesn't we will end up mating and it's to soon for that.'

"Ryder?" I panted. A low growl escaped his lips. He was angry.

"What!?" He snapped a little but continued pleasuring me.

I whimpered again from the sweet bliss he was giving me. "You-ne-ne-eed-to-toooo-sttttop." I moaned.

He growled again. "No!." He said.

"Please!" I begged. He stopped and put both his hands on either side of me looking down my way.

"Why?" He said still angry because I made him stop.

"I'm not ready yet." I looked up at him shyly still trying to catch my breath.

He looked me up and down then stopped when he landed on my panties.

He growled lowly. "You sure do look ready..." he leaned down and whispered in my ear "...your panties are completely soaked through princess." He looked back at me and smirked. I whimpered and squeezed my thighs together but it was no use since he was in between them.

I shook my head to snap out of it. "No Ryder. Snap out of it." I said as firmly as I could.

He looked at me for a moment then realized what we did. "Woah baby I'm sorry." He chuckled a little. "Looks like me and my wolf got a little carried away."

I smiled shyly and nodded my head. "Charlie. I want to mark you." He said out of no where. My eyes got a little wide and I thought about what he just said. If he marks me that's when all those big changes start happening to me. I start the heating process when he does that, I'm not sure when it happens but that is when it does. I am kinda nervous about that, what if I don't handle it well what will I do!? 'Calm down Charlie that's why I'm here. And by the way no one handles the heating process well.' Lucy said. 'But I do think you should let him mark you.' She purred. 'Why?' I asked her. 'Because when he does that is going to show every other wolf out there that you are taken and that you belong to him and no one else.'

"Charlie?" Ryder asked me snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Um....will it hurt?" I asked him.

He chuckled. "Only for a second. But you won't complain afterwards." He smirked.

"Will I get to do it to you?"

"Yes, but you can after we mate."

"Why?"

"That's just what I've always been taught but if want to do it now I respect your wish."

"It's ok I'll do it later I'm not sure how anyway."

"Ok I'm going to mark you now." He said. I nodded my head and he began planting small kisses down my neck till he found my sweet spot again. I whimpered then yelped as soon as I felt his teeth sink in. But after that I let out this long loud moan and Ryder quickly covered my mouth with his hand as he licked the mark he had just made to claim me. I squeezed my thighs around him again and pulled his head closer to my neck with his hair.

"Baby I suggest you let go of me before mate with you right here right now." He growled.

I took a breath and slowly let him go. "I'm sorry." I said a little embarrassed.

He chuckled. "It's okay princess. But  next time I probably won't stop you." He smirked. I blushed deeply.

"We better get to bed." I said quietly, unwrapping myself from him and getting fully under the covers. He began getting out of bed and I got worried for a moment.

"Don't worry princess. I just gotta pee." He chuckled. I smiled laid back down and waited for him to come back to bed. When he did he pulled me up against his chest and wrapped his arm around my waist, I wiggled up next to him as close as I could. "Watch that sweet little ass of yours princess." He whispered in my ear. "I'm sorry." I said innocently. "Mmmmm don't be baby." He hummed. And I felt something poking my butt, I gasped and he chuckled. "Don't worry about it just sleep." And he rubbed his thumb back and forth on my tummy as I drifted to sleep listening the sound of his breaths.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! :) It's starting to get good huh? ;) Haha I hope you liked it and it is only going to get better from there! Thanks for reading :) Comment your thoughts.

Vote~Comment~Like ♥