29-Watch Your Mouth!

2 Months Later...

            "Noooo! Give it back Ryder!" I whined, as he grabbed my Chinese food from the counter.

"Why should I?" He said chuckling at my reaction and playfully glaring at me.

"Because I'm your babygirl." I said sadly and pouted my lip.

He let out a small growl. "What did I say about pouting?" But that only caused me to push out my lip a little bit further.

"Pwetty pwease." I begged, walking up to him and wrapping my arms around his torso. "I'm hungwy." I continued with my baby talk.

"You are not helping your case Charlie." He snarled.

"Well what do I have to do to earn my food?" I whimpered.

His bared teeth, from where he was snarling, slowly shifted into a devious smirk. "I have an idea."

"Oh boy...what do you have in mind?"

He began walking closer to me, closing the space between us, and backing me up against the counter. My neck was craned all the back just so I could look up towards those mischievous eyes.

"You baby..." He said and then bent down to whisper in my ear. "Now owe me a favor."

"Uh favor for food? Really Ryder?" I said sarcastically.

"Ye-pa!" He said popping the 'p' at the end.

"So you're not going to feed your mate if she doesn't agree?" I whined a little.

"No-pa!"

"Fine." I grumbled. "What is your favor?"

"I'm not going to tell you just yet." He smirked.

"Uhg! Okay well can I please have my food now? I am starving!" I begged.

"Yes baby." He chuckled. "You can have your food."

"Yay!" I squeaked as he handed me the brown paper bag. "Let's go watch Supernatural!"

"Okay I'm going to get us drinks, what do you want?" Ryder asked.

"Sprite please!"

"You got it princess." He said as I walked into the living room, grabbing the remote and setting our food on the coffee table.

"Hey babe what season are we on!?" I shouted.

"Season four!" He yelled back.

"Okay!" I set up everything on the TV then sat down on the couch, tucking my legs underneath me, while grabbing my take out box and chop sticks. As I was waiting for Ryder to return with our drinks I heard a loud bang that sounded like a gun and glass being shattered! I got up as fast as I could, not caring about the food in my hands, and ran into the kitchen.

"RYDER!!!??" I screamed.

"What the fuck!?" Ryder cursed as he held on to his now bleeding hand.

I let out a long deep breath. "Ooohhh thank Goddess you're okay..." I sighed running over to him.

"Yeah baby I'm fine. It's just a small scratch from the glass."

"Okay, I'm getting the first aid kit." I said grabbing it from under the sink, when you have a big werewolf in your home that always gets 'hurt' you tend to keep them all over the house.

I walked back over to his side. "What the fuck was that?" I asked him out of shock, as I wrapped his hand up in gauze.

"Babygirl, you better watch your mouth." He growled.