41 - Going to hero conference

(Izuku)

I walk to Jade's house.

"Hey jade there's the hero conference coming up. Shoto wants to let everyone know they are invited." I said.

"Oh yes I almost forgot about that. Ok I'll let everyone know." Said Jade.

Instead of walking to each house to tell everyone I just told Jade. She has a speaker system that is loud enough for all of us to hear. She makes announcements on it and we have a weekly neighborhood meeting.

"Attention family and friends. We have all been invited to the hero conference. I know that most of us have young children. But I think if we work together we can go. Please write your family name down and how many. It is on my door. Get it done before this weekend. I will do the rest." Said Jade.

There my work is done. I write down Midoriya - 3.

Now this weekend will be fun. We leave on Sunday because the conference is Monday and Tuesday. Then we'll have a party on Wednesday and go home Thursday.

(Denki)

I walked over to the door. Shinso - 2.

I looked down at the board. Todoroki - 8, Midoriya - 3, Inko - 4 and aizawa - 4. Of course they got here first. I saw Bakugo coming up.

"Hey Denki." Said Bakugo.

He's become so nice with everyone now. I think it might be him being a father.

"Hey!" I said.

He wrote Kirishima - 3. Then he left. As I was leaving I saw Tensei and fuyumi, Shigaraki and miruko put their name down.

T Iida - 3, Shigaraki - 2, Shadow - 5, sero - 3, love - 3, brown - 3, Mile and Anna - 4, Iida - 3 and Asui - 2.

I went back home. We had two days to pack and get ready. How would jade be able to get a flight big enough for all of us in two days?

But she is Jade. She probably has connections all over the place.

"Hey, I'm going to pack now. Then see if I can help anyone else pack." I said.

"Or just to hold their babies while they pack." Said Shinso.

"Yeah that two." I said.

I packed my bag for five days. Then I went over to Kirishima's. 

"Oh Denki your here." Said Kirishima.

"What do you need?" I asked.

"Hold Erika while I pack. Then could you get Mattie and Matt to Jade's." Said Kirishima.

"I'll do that now." I said.

I picked up baby Erika and took Mattie and Matt back. Bakugo left Macy with me while he went back.

"Hey Denki. Kids go pack. I want sufficient clothing." Said Jade as the kids ran upstairs.

"Alright then I'll watch hope." I said.

"You will? Thank you." Said Jade.

Natsuo got called out for work so jade was trying to help pack 8 bags. I took hope to the living room. Laid a blanket out and sat down both babies. Then I turned in the TV.

They played and watched. After awhile jade was done. Then I took Erika back home.

"Thank you so much for that." Said Kirishima.

"No problem." I said.

I walk back to the house.

(Shoto)

That weekend everyone loaded up the car with bags. Then we all got into the bus. It was tight and we had to hold Hikari. But over all the car ride was fine.

We then got to this nice, big expensive private plane.

"Yeah this was what I was thinking." Said Denki.

Izuku laughed.

"Did you have to go overboard?" Asked Anna.

"This isn't overboard. I'm borrowing it from a friend. For free." Said Jade.

"Of course she did. After all she is the richest person in Japan." I said.

"Yes thank you." Said Jade.

"If your the richest person in Japan then why did I not get a pony?" Asked Macy.

She was joking but Jade looked surprised.

"I'm kidding." Said Macy.

"Well that's good. Because I never heard such a request." Said Jade.

We all got on.

"Wait does that mean if I would have asked I could have got one." Said Macy.

"That's very possible." Said Jade.

After taking are seats the captain came on. It was someone I had seen before.

"Billy, how are you?" Asked Jade.

Billy was a ex villain. He was all for one's right hand man till he joined Jade. He snuck information to jade about all the villains.

"Well I've been good. You know the offer to buy this is still on the table." Said Billy.

He had a very rich country accent.

"I know. But how would it make me look if I bought all for one's plane." Said Jade.

"Like a normal person. Plus it's free. As long as I get to be your pilot." Said Billy.

"Well I'll think about it. But we should get going or we'll be late." Said Jade.

"Yes ma'am." Said Billy.

He walked to the front area and opened the door. For a second I saw the pilot area. Then he closed it.

"All bags have been loaded. Will you please buckle your seatbelt. It's time for take off." Said billy through the speaker.

I could tell Izuku was nervous about flying.

"Don't worry it will be fine." I said.

"I know." Said Izuku.

(Jade)

We flew to a secluded island. It was one that I co own. Yes I have a few. I also co own the hotel we were at that summer.

"Alright I need to help with the setting up. So you can go straight to the huts. The huts are that way. Here are your keys the number will be on the door." I said.

I left them to rest for tomorrow. I went with dad to check on everything.

"We are going to have to cut the tree." Said a worker.

"You will do no such thing!" I said.

They all looked at me.

"Jade! Oh thank goodness your here. They have been talking about destroying this precious land. Your land I might add." Said Daddy Mic.

"No we leave it how it is. Go great the guests. I handle this." I said.

They all left going to the landing pad. I fixed up the trees with lights. The big hut was the place we were gathering.

"Tomorrow we will bring everyone here. Then we will go to the secret garden area to have the party." I said.

Everyone then left.

I looked around some more before headed to my place here.