5 - Getting out

The TV turned off. I sat back against the wall. Everyone was stunned and crying. Kacchan wasn't looking anyone in the eye.

'He is Mattie and Matt's dad!' I thought.

"Is it all true?" Asked Yaoyorozu.

"Yes it is." I said.

I got up and went to the door. I knocked twice. Nothing. I banged on the door. Someone grabbed my arm. I turned and saw Kacchan.

"Don't touch me." I said.

I hit the door with force and it broke off the hinges. I walked out of the room and to the elevator.

"Izuku! Wait!" Yelled Shinso.

He ran down the hall to me.

"What?" I asked.

"I'm coming too." Said Shinso.

We got in the elevator and went to the top floor. Shinso went straight to his room. I went out to the balcony.

"I'm sorry. I didn't know they were going to show that." Said Anna behind me.

"Yeah I know. It's fine." I said.

She hugged my back. I broke away. I went to my room. I fell asleep after a while.

I woke up and sat there on the bed. There's no way I'm going to class today.

I went for a walk. I walked to Jade's grave. I sat down by it.

"Jade, today was the day you died. I heard what you said yesterday." I said.

"Izuku." Said a voice.

"Who's there?" I asked.

No one answered. I walked back to UA.

"Izuku!" Yelled Anna.

Everyone from my class was outside.

"What?" I asked.

"I was worried about you. You weren't in bed or anywhere near here." Said Anna.

"I can take care of myself! I don't need you to be overprotective of me when you never were before. Just because Jade's gone doesn't mean I want to be your charity case!" I yelled.

I walked passed her and to the front door. As I walked passed everyone else I heard the voice again.

"Izuku. Please listen." Said someone.

I looked around. No one was speaking.

"Izuku!" Yelled the voice.

I backed up hitting Aizawa.

"Are you ok Izuku?" Asked present Mic.

"I don't know. That voice. I know it." I said.

"What do you mean Midoriya?" Asked Aizawa.

He sat me down on the bench. Everyone sat around us.

"Izuku. Listen. She needs help." Said the voice.

I listened harder. It sounded like Jade.

"Who?" I asked.

"What?" Asked Aizawa.

"Shhh. Let him." Said Anna.

"The girl. She needs help. Follow me. I'll show you." Said Jade.

"Where I can't see you?" I asked.

All of them were looking at me.

"Here." Said Jade.

Suddenly she appeared in front of me. I looked up and locked eyes with her.