8 - Spell book

Ella came back to where I was along with Willow.

"So just you and Jade." Said my dad.

"Your two prized ones." Said lavender.

"What can you even do to me. All you can do is read minds." Said my dad.

"I've been working on my quirk. Now I can make it seem as though your head is melting from the inside out." Said Lavender.

"Combined with my copycat. We are unstoppable." Said Jade.

The fight had began.

We watched as my dad was beaten by Jade and lavender.

"We are done with you." Said Jade.

"I'm not dead yet." Said my dad.

"We know but there's a few more people that want to see you." Said lavender.

Lilly stepped forward and started to glow. Then two people appeared in front of her. A beautiful lady with long brown hair and brown skin. Her liquid brown eyes. She is wearing a white dress and crown. Angel wings and horns. Also a man with blonde hair and blue eyes. He is wearing an all black suit with red tie. Demon wings, horns and tail.

"This is my dad and mom. Mom is the ruler of heaven and dad is the ruler of hell." Said Lilly.

"Really and is that supposed to scare me." Said my dad.

(Third person)

They both attacked at the same time. When they were finished he was dead.

"Is he...dead?" Asked Addison.

"Yes he is." Said Lilly's mom.

"So I guess we have to go." Said Ella.

"Go where?" Asked Kirishima.

"We are dead. Once we finish with what we are here for. We can pass over to heaven." Said Lilly.

"Well I mean there is a way." Said Shadow.

"No it's way to risky. I'm not putting them through that." Said Ella.

"Ella you are the one in charge here." Said Shadow.

"I know. Which is why they aren't doing it." Said Ella.

"What is it?" Asked Kirishima.

"There's this spell book. A spell in it called "life" could bring them back." Said Shadow.

"No! I said no." Said Ella.

"Ella think about it please." Said Jade.

"You can. Not us. Joanna wouldn't survive the spell and I don't want them to have to relive anything of what happened." Said Ella.

Ella agreed to wait but not to do the spell yet.

Izuku and Nastuo are sitting on the common room couch watching them.

Ella was looking out the window.

"Ella do you want to go look around with us?" Asked Joanna.

"Sure." Said Ella.

Ella, Joanna, Willow, Lavender, Peter, Claire, Mattie, Matt, Jade, Natsuo, Anna, lilly, Luke, Addison, Midoriya, Todoroki, Yaoyorozu, Bakugo, Kirishima, Iida, aoyama, Uraraka, Tsuyu, Mr Aizawa and present Mic went walking around the school.

Ella walked with Jade and her kids way ahead of the rest.

"There's reasons why Ella doesn't want to live again." Said lavender as we walk.