2 - UA

"Izuku! Get your ass down here!" Yelled Anna.

'Mom must be gone she wouldn't yell like that if she was home'

"Ok ok I'm coming!" I yelled.

I get dressed and go down stairs.

"Good come on." Said Anna.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"To UA silly." Said Anna.

"But it doesn't start till tomorrow." I said.

"We are getting your room ready. Plus my dad is hosting a dinner for us." Said Anna.

Outside was everyone waiting. Mom wasn't there. She was at work.

We all piled into Anna's van. Anna and Natsuo in the front. Me, peter and Claire in the back. Mattie and Matt in the middle.

Anna's dad is shōta Aizawa. Her step dad is present Mic. Since they both work at UA we get to go every once in a while.

We get there and go inside. We go to the top floor. This whole floor is for the Aizawa's. All of the teachers are there. The place is huge. There's a full kitchen, living room, five bedrooms and two bathrooms. Plus a balcony looking over UA.

"Daddy!" Yelled Anna.

"Anna!" Yelled Mic.

"Hello dear." Said Aizawa.

"Hey Izuku." Said Shinso.

Shinso in Aizawa and Mic's adopted child. So is Eri.

"Deku!" Yelled Eri running to me.

"Hi there my little bean." I said.

"Claire!" Yelled Eri.

She ran off with Claire and peter. Natsuo is talking with the adults. He dropped out of school to take care of his kids when my sister died. He also helps take care of Claire and peter.

"So I heard you got into UA." Said Shinso.

"Yeah. Guess I'm not quirkless after all." I said.

"I know it's Almight's quirk." Said Shinso.

"Of course you do." I said.

"I got in too. They rejected a guy that had a grape quirk. Apparently he made a move on Anna." Said Shinso.

"We yeah I can see why he didn't get in. I'm glad you did though." I said.

We talked all night. Shinso was like a brother to me. I told him everything that had happened to me.

"Katsuki is a dick." Said Shinso.

"Shinso language!" Yelled Aizawa.

"Sorry." Said Shinso.

"Hey are you and that girlfriend of yours still together?" I asked.

"No. I found out I like boys more." Said Shinso.

"Oh anyone in particular." I said.

"No just in general." Said Shinso.

"Yeah me too." I said.

I took the open room. Anna helped move all my stuff here.

I sat down on my new bed. I pulled out my note book. I wrote down everything I know about hero's in here.

I got the new one Anna just got me and wrote down everything I know about Shinso.

"What are you doing?" Asked Eri.