4 - Interviews

Jade, Jess, Jack and Anna are sitting on a big couch.

"So Jade tell us about the father's of your children." Said Jess.

"Ah yes. Well Tensei Iida was a unfortunate dad. He has since tried to take custody of Peter. I'm not letting it happen though. Tomura Shigaraki was a mistake. But his been a great dad even though he's a villain. The last one is my fiance Natsuo Todoroki. He is the first person I have loved since Jake." Said Jade.

"We understand that you and Natsuo Todoroki have a arranged marriage." Said Jack.

"Yes but as I said I love him. So it's more like a real marriage." Said Jade.

"Anna what is it like to have a superstar sister?" Asked Jess.

"It's hard. Everywhere you go there's someone wanting a autograph or picture. My sister has a hard time saying no to her fans." Said Anna.

"So Jade your children call Natsuo dad right?" Asked Jack.

"Yes he's the only thing that has been close to a dad to them." Said Jade.

"Jade is it true that your close with the whole Todoroki family. Not just Natsuo." Said Jess.

"Yes I trained with endeavor and Rei. Plus me, Toya, Fuyumi and Natsuo are very close." Said Jade.

"You said are but didn't Toya die." Said Jess.

"Well not really he just ran away. Though who can blame him. I saw how endeavor treats his kids. I wish that Shoto didn't grow up with that influence." Said Jade.

"Yeah I remember the time Rei left. It was endeavor that told everyone she had gone crazy. But she was still the same loving rei I knew." Said Anna.

"So do you still keep up with Toya?" Asked Jack.

"Yeah I do. He's like my older brother in some sort." Said Jade.

"Onto the wedding. When do you think you will have it?" Asked Jess.

"Well we are hoping to have it some time in the summer." Said Jade.

Music. Next interview.

"Mr Aizawa did you think that your daughter should be who she is today?" Asked Jack.

"I always have hope that my children will grow up with good life's. She went through so much to get where she is today." Said Aizawa.

"We are so proud of her." Said present Mic.

"Mrs Midoriya do you regret not letting them all be together from the start?" Asked Jess.

"Yes. It was hard to watch my babies grow without each other." Said Inko.

Music.

"Now with the interviews out of the way." Said Jack.

"We can listen and watch the video that was sent in." Said Jess.

"We will now figure out if she killed herself or did someone kill her." Said Jack.

It switched to a dark screen. Then there was Jade tied up in a chair.

"Now do you have something to say to the camera." Said a voice off to the side.

"Yeah but you have to go." Said Jade.

A door opened and shut.

"Anna it's step dad. Hisashi Midoriya. There's not much time that I have. I want you to know that I love you. You are my twin sister we have a bound that no one can take away. Even after death.

Izuku, I sorry. I should have seen he was bad from the start. I'm so glad you finally came out of the closest. I love you now matter who you love.

Dad and Daddy Mic. There's so much I want to thank you for. You have been through everything with me. You didn't give up on me when I was pregnant. I love you guys.

Mom, even though you weren't in my life that much. The part you were in meant so much to me. You will be a great grandmother to my children. They will need all of you.

Natsuo, I don't even know how to say goodbye to you. You will be the best father to all of them. Remind them of me. Tell them about there fathers if they ask. It's a mouth before we were supposed to get married. So I'll say this. You are my life and joy along with my children. I love you and will always love you. You helped me through the death of Jake and all of my pregnancies.

Shoto Todoroki. You are so strong. I know that you will surpass your father in every way. You are loving and kind. Nothing like him. Use your fire side. Because you can do great things if you just let go of what he did to you.

Toya, you are something. You broke free of your fathers grip. You became a villain. But your heart is still so beautiful. Your love for your family and me are everything. Thank you for being the person who I could come to with things so stupid.

Tensei, I forgive you. If he wants to see you let him. Show him how to use his quirk. If it wasn't for you I wouldn't be the person I am right now. So I forgive you and I Thank you.

Tomura Shigaraki. It wasn't suppose to be you. I was sent to blend in with the villains to try and stop you. I messed up your life and mine. Claire has tendencies to lash out on us. Her quirk is increasing by the day. I hope that she can learn control.

Shinso and Eri. My adopted siblings. This is the hardest thing I have ever done. Keep dreaming and reaching for the things you want. Be the hero or person you want to be.

Katsuki Bakugo, it's time. It's time to tell your children who you really are. What we did was stupid but they need to know you are there father. Mattie and Matt need to know you. They will figure it out soon. They're smart just like you. But their attitude is worse.

I love you all. Thank you for the life you gave me. This will not be the end of my life. I will still live on in your hearts." Said Jade.

The door opened again.

"Times up." Said Hisashi Midoriya.

He put a knife to her neck. Jade smiled as she closed her eyes. Welcoming death. He slit her neck and hung her up.

"The end of Jade Aizawa/Midoriya." Said Hisashi.