32 - Anna

(Anna)

We heard about the engagements in the morning. Both Izuku and Shinso came to me and Jade.

We were sitting outside dinking tea.

"Really both of you?" I asked.

"Yes it happened last night." Said Izuku.

"Me too." Said Shinso.

We decided to celebrate. We held the party in the back yards of are houses. It was the end of the mouth too. Me and Kyle have started dating.

I keep myself so guarded that nothing has really come to it. It seemed that everyone was happy. Even the kids.

Peter had confessed to Lilly and now they are dating. Then Claire and Luke are inseparable. Then Mattie and Mason hang out a lot. Macy and Brook do too. Matt is the only one alone. Charlie and Addison are together.

Kyle came and sat by me.

"What's the sad face for?" Asked Kyle.

"Do you love me?" I asked.

"Yes of course." Said Kyle.

Wow he didn't even hesitate.

"Do you?" Asked Kyle.

I looked at him. Just say it! You do love him just say it.

"I don't know yet." I said.

Ugg!

"Well you can take all the time you need." Said Kyle.

He kissed my cheek then went to talk with Natsuo.

I leaned back against the chair. What is wrong with me?

I looked at the night sky. I got back up and went home. I sat down on the bathroom floor. I cut my wrist. I watched as I bleed into the bathtub. Then it heals.

Ever time I do it jade knows and heals me. I do it again. Watching the blood drip onto the porcelain bathtub daring to stain. Then it heals. The front door opens.

I clean up the blood just as the bathroom door opens. Jade's standing there with bleach.

"You need to stop doing that." Said jade as she cleans the tub.

I shrug.

"No really stop it. Your scaring me and Kyle." Said Jade.

I looked at her.

"Yeah he knows. When you make me bleed in front of everyone." Said Jade.

"Oh right." I said.

We were connected.

"Please stop before you hurt either one of us." Said Jade.

"I'll try." I said.

I cleaned myself up and went into the bedroom. I went through Kyle's shirt draw. I was looking for the shirt I liked.

Instead I came across a box. I opened it to find a beautiful ring. My eyes winded and I closed the box. I put it back and shut the draw.

What the fuck did I just find? It can't be for me. It must have been for Brook's mom before they split up.

Yeah that's it nothing to worry about. I was smiling. Why am I smiling if I'm worrying? Omg because I'm not worried. I'm happy. I find the tee shirt and sit down on the bed.

I went to the kitchen a downed a whole bottle of the wine. Then I continued to drink all the alcohol in the house. I have a problem.

It was 10:00 before kyle came back in. I had deep cleaned everything. Plus made dinner that was still warm. I went down the stairs and told the kids to eat.

"I already ate." I said.

Kyle nodded and started eating. I went back upstairs and brushed my teeth. Then went to bed.

"Hey the kids are down. Are you wearing my shirt?" Asked Kyle.

"Yes." I said.

He got into bed. I was only in my underwear and his shirt.

"Ok either your teasing me or you have a concussion." Said Kyle.

His hands on my head.

"I'm fine. Go to bed." I said.

"Ok ok." Said Kyle.

I rolled over.

"Thank you." I said.

"For what?" Asked Kyle.

"For loving me. Even though my sober self won't admit it." I said snuggling into his side.

"Oh so your drunk." Said kyle.

"Just a little." I said.

"Or a lot." Said Kyle.

He kissed my forehead. I looked up at him and kissed him. I climbed on top of him still kissing. He lifted my chin.

"I'm not going to do this while you drunk." Said Kyle.

"But the alcohol only shows what truly feel about you. I love you. I might have found a ring in your drawer which lead to the drinking because I was nervous. I'm also scared. I'm not the prettiest and I don't have a quirk. I've always lived in my sisters shadow and I don't want to be that way for you. I love you more then words can say. Plea...." I said.

(!!!warning smut!!!)

Kyle kissed me breaking off my tangent. I licked his lip for entry. But I was denied so I rolled my hips up and he opened his mouth. He won over the dominance battle. Then he got on top of me.

He kissed my neck making me moun into his shoulder as he hit the sweet spot.

"I love you too. But if you want me to continue tomorrow. You will have to honestly tell me you love me then." Said Kyle.

He rolled off me and laid down. I was breathing heavy. Please sober self don't mess this up.

The next morning I woke up with a massive headache. The kids all went to the zoo. So I tried  pancakes and tea to help the headache. Kyle came down and kissed my neck. Memories came into my sober head.

"Hey Kyle." I said.

"Yeah?" Asked Kyle.

He looked my in the eyes. My heart skipped and my face flushed.

"Uh Nevermind." I said looking away.

"Ok." Said Kyle.

He sounded a little sad. I looked at his back as he made his tea.

"I love you. I'm sorry I didn't say it sooner." I said.

He turned around and looked at me. Then looked passed me and checked to make sure I was sober.

"Is it just because of the deal?" Asked Kyle.

I thought about what he meant. My cheeks flushed bright red.

"No I didn't even remember that." I said.

(!!! Warning smut!!!)

He smiled and kissed me. Then he picked me up and went to the bedroom. He laid me down and continued kissing me. Then he took off my shirt. His hand slid up and down my back.

"Ahhhhh." I mouned as he slid his fingers down to my crouch.

(A little heated)