30 - Engagement party

(Jade)

A few years later. Everyone has graduated from highschool. Jade became the number one hero. Todoroki is the second and katsuki is the third. Izuku gave up his quirk.

I sat down after getting everyone's houses done. It was like something was accomplished.

Everyone lived in their homes now. It's only been four years. Tensei and fuyumi has a house on the land.
Shigaraki and Miruko also has a house.

I thought back on the day where are future kids showed up. I hadn't thought about having more kids with Natsuo.

It would be nice to go through the stage again. I mean Mattie, Matt and Macy are five now. Not to long and they won't need me anymore.

(Kirishima)

Me and katsuki have been dating for four years now. It's our anniversary this weekend.

"Babe are you ready. Come on we have to get to the party!" Yelled katsuki.

Claire's birthday is today. I hurry and get on my shirt. Ella, Joanna, sero and katsuki were outside.

"About time." Said Ella.

"Yeah yeah." I said.

We walked over to Jade's house. Outside all the kids were playing in the pool.

I looked over at Jade and Natsuo. There really were a great couple. Then there was Iida and aoyama who got married last weekend. Shigaraki and Miruko got married a year after Jade did. We found out that miruko couldn't have kids.

Then just last year Tensei and Fuyumi got married and had a boy. Ren was only a two years old.

We sat by Shinso who was busy doing Mattie's hair. Denki was fully a girl now. Her hair was long as she picked Macy up.

"Hey baby." Said katsuki.

Mattie jumped up and run to him. Shinso sat back watching his masterpiece fall apart.

"Daddy!" Yelled Macy.

Denki put her down as she came over. Matt climbed into my lap.

"You cut your hair." Said katsuki.

Macy's hair was a lot shorter then it was before.

"Yeah Mom did it. Do you like it?" Asked Macy.

"It's beautiful." Said katsuki.

"So how have you been?" Asked Denki.

"Good. The house is a lot quieter since the kids haven't been coming around." I said.

"Yeah what's up with that?" Asked Denki.

"Oh they said they wanted to be with their mom more." I said.

"Oh well I bet they'll come back. It's just Jade has been away so much. They want to spend more time with them." Said Denki.

Mattie ran back over and sat in front of Shinso. He redid her hair. Katsuki sat next to me Macy in his arms.

"Grandpa!" Yelled Claire as she hopped out of the water and ran to Aizawa.

Present Mic went over to jade.

I watched as Jade's face went from happy to sad. Present Mic was telling her something that really upset her.

I went over.

"Are they sure?" Asked Natsuo.

"Yes being brought to life was the hitting stone. It's a miracle you had any kids at all." Said present Mic.