6 - ghosts

We stayed at the Yaoyorozu estate for a long time.

"What's your name sweetheart?" Asked Anna.

"It's Willow love. I'm from California." Said Willow.

"Well Willow. Do you remember anything that happened to you while you were with Mr Midoriya?" Asked the police.

"Yeah.....he called me his princess. If I didn't call him...daddy. He would beat me till I couldn't move. He drugged me and...did bad things. There were others. They all died though." Said Willow.

She stared to cry. How could my dad do something like this?

"The girl he was with. Did she ever hit or do bad things?" Asked the police.

"Yes she got pleaser in it. She didn't drug us when she did it. She liked that I would fight back." Said Willow.

"How many more girls?" Asked the police.

"There was Nine." Said Willow.

Willow was shaking. I sat by her and held her.

"We know that Shadow's quirk allows her to slip away without a trace." Said Aizawa.

"She still needs a place to go." Said the police.

"Yes but where would that place be." Said the police.

"Well that old warehouse is abandoned." I said.

"Yeah but that's the first place we looked." Said the police.

"Where is she going to stay?" Asked Anna pointing to Willow.

"I will take care of her." Said Natsuo.

"Natsuo you already have four kids your looking out for." Said Anna.

"With your help it will be fine." Said Natsuo.

"Not just her help." I said.

"Yeah she can come over to our house anytime." Said Shinso.

Aizawa and Mic nodded.

We signed paper to foster Willow. She stayed with Natsuo, Anna and the kids.

We went back to UA and rested.

"Deku." Said Kacchan.

I was sitting in the common room.

"What?" I asked.

"Are you ok?" Asked Kacchan.

He was whispering.

"You know that if you want to be nice. Don't whisper." I said.

He grabbed my hand and took me out of the room.

"What?!" I said.

"Stay away from icy-hot." Said Kacchan.

"I can and will hang out with whoever I want. Just because your jealous doesn't mean I get to have no friends." I said.

"He doesn't want to be your friend. He wants more." Said Kacchan.

"He's engaged." I said.

"Yeah and he's gay. They only got engaged to stop endeavor." Said Kacchan.

"Really? Well that still doesn't mean you get to control me." I said.

I walked back into the common room. I sat down on the couch and turned on the TV. There on the news was us saving Willow.

'I wonder how many girls were not saved. If I could only know who did this for sure.' I thought.

It was dark outside. I turned off the TV and walked to the top floor. I decided to take the stairs this time. When I got to the top floor I had a overwhelming feeling to go outside.

I opened the door and went inside. Shutting the door and going to the balcony. I looked up at the stars.

'Willow said there were nine other girls. They are all dead since she said were?' I wondered.

Suddenly a hand was on my shoulder. I turned to see nothing there. My eyes scanned the balcony and inside.

I gave up and looked back at the stars. Then I saw Jade standing behind me.

"What is it now?" I asked.

Three other girls showed up.

"These are just a few of them. All of them died except for one more. She lives in California with her dad. She's safe for now." Said Jade.

"Who are they?" I asked.

"I'm Ella Kirishima." Said Ella.

"I'm Lilly River." Said Lilly.

"I'm Addison Miller." Said Addison.

"It's nice to meet you. I'm Izuku midoriya." I said.

"Hi Midoriya." Said Lilly and Ella.

"Hi." Said Addison.

"Can we stay with you?" Asked Jade.

"Yeah just don't get seen." I said.

Just as I said that Shinso came out to the balcony. All of them disappeared.

"Did I see you out here with someone?" Asked Shinso.

"No it's just me." I said.

"Ok well it's late. We have class tomorrow." Said Shinso.

"Right!" I said.

I walked passed him into the house. He followed me in locking the door. After I was inside my room I wrote down their names and how they looked.

"Ella Kirishima." I said.

'Could it be that she is related to eijiro Kirishima.' I thought.

I fell asleep after writing that.

The next morning.

After class I didn't talk to anyone. I went to my room and locked the door.

There on my wall was everywhere endeavor and my dad have been. The ghosts have been helping me. Anna knocked on the door.

"Izuku can I come in?" Asked Anna.

"Yeah." I said.

She walked in and shut the door locking it.

"Anything new?" Asked Anna.

"Yeah dad was just spotted at the abandoned warehouse." I said.

"So we go tonight." Said Anna.

"Yes. You stay with dad. They will try and come to find me. You keep them away from the warehouse and endeavors house." I said.

"Alright then let's go." Said Anna.

I put on all black. I grabbed Jade's old mask. I jumped off the balcony as Anna went to see where everyone is.

(Shoto Todoroki)

I was looking out the window when someone fell passed. I looked down and there was Izuku. He was putting on a mask.

I went to the common room.

"Hey Izuku just jumped from his balcony and left." I said.

I heard Anna curse. Then she composed herself.

"He's left. I told you his heart is to dark." Said Anna to Aizawa.

"We must find him. Any idea where he could be." Said present Mic.

"No he's been so standoffish." Said tsuyu.

"Last night I saw him with Jade and three other young girls. They disappeared when I went out. When I confronted him about it he said no one was out there with him." Said Shinso.

"Let's check his room." Said Yaoyorozu.

"Just did nothing." Said Anna.

"Alright then let's go to the street he couldn't have gotten far." Said Aizawa.