10 - Summer vacation

(Third person)

Everyone sat in the common room. One by one they left for their dorm rooms.

The only ones still there is Izuku, Jade, Anna, Joanna, Inko, Shadow, Shinso, Eri, Aizawa and present Mic.

"Today was hard and long. So let's go get some sleep." Said Anna.

"Yeah I think that's best." Said Aizawa.

They all went back to their rooms. Izuku, Shinso, Eri, Aizawa and present Mic went to their whole floor. Anna, Jade, Joanna and Shadow went back to Natsuo and Jade's house. Inko went back to her house.

A few mouths later!! Start of summer.

In the house on the top floor.

"Izuku, Shinso, Eri breakfast is ready!" Yelled present Mic.

"Coming!" Yelled Eri and Izuku.

Shinso came in a little later.

"Sorry but you are way to loud." Said Shinso.

"Today is the first day of summer vacation." Said present Mic.

"I know I'm so excited!" Said Eri.

"Well I'll probably just be doing the same thing while in school." Said Izuku.

"Not this ten days. Select few have been chosen to go on a vacation with us." Said Aizawa coming into the room.

"Who's coming?" Asked Shinso.

"All of us. And you can't get out of it." Said present Mic.

"Dang it." Said Shinso.

"Jade, Natsuo, Peter, Claire, Mattie, Matt, Anna, Ella, Joanna, Willow, Lavender, Lilly, Luke, Addison, Shadow, Ross, Mason, Todoroki, Kirishima, bakugo, Uraraka, tsuyu, Iida, aoyama, Yaoyorozu, jirō, Sero, Mina and Kaminari." Said present Mic.

"That's like almost all of class 1A." Said Shinso.

"So, they are friends." Said Izuku.

"Can kota come daddy?" Asked Eri.

"Yes he can come." Said Aizawa.

"We are meeting in front of the school in a hour." Said present Mic.

"Can you tell us where we are going?" Asked Izuku.

"No just pack for summer. Oh and pack bathing suits." Said present Mic.

They all went to there room to pack.

1 hour ago in Jade's house.

"Wake up!" Yelled Jade throughout the house.

She banged on all the doors.

One by one they started to come out of the room and go down stairs. Jade had to leave.

"Can you tell them that we are going on vacation. Make sure they pack for summer. Like bathing suits and short sleeves." Said Jade as she packed her bag.

"Yes I'll make sure." Said Natsuo.

"I've already packed Mattie and Matt's stuff. You can use the van to get there." Said Jade.

"I know." Said Natsuo.

She kissed him goodbye. After they ate they sat around in the living room.

"Alright up and off your butt. Jade had to go to UA early. We are going on vacation so go pack for summer. It will be ten days long so keep that in mind." Said Natsuo.