31 - A mouth of proposals

(Jade)

After the engagement of katsuki and eijiro. We all went back home. Nothing to special happened till that following mouth.

(Todoroki)

I've wanted to ask Izuku to marry me for some time. After katsuki asked eijiro. I decided to go through with it.

I had a ring in the desk at my office. Today Izuku had a thing with his mom. So that night I would do it. I went to my office to grab the ring.

I opened the draw and looked behind the books. But it wasn't there. I looked in every draw. Then I asked if anyone had come into my office.

"Your uh wife sir." Said my intern.

"My what!" I yelled.

"Your wife. Well that's what she called herself." Said my intern.

"What did she look like?" I asked.

"Oh her name is Momo Yaoyorozu. And there was another girl with her. Um Toga. I think." Said the intern.

"Toga is a villain and Yaoyorozu is not my wife." I said.

I ran out of the office and into the street. I called Jade.

"Hello?" Said Jade.

"It's me shoto. The ring at my office was stolen by Yaoyorozu." I said.

"Alright I'm on my way." Said Jade.

I got to the Yaoyorozu estate. Jade and bakugo was there.

"Did she really steal it?" Asked Bakugo.

"Yeah my intern said she was the last one in there." I said.

We all went in. Momo's parents let us in.

"She's acting like her sister." Said Mrs yaoyorozu.

"I'll see what we can do." Said Jade.

That's right momo's older sister killed Jake the middle child then herself. Jade's first love.

We walked into her room. Toga was there.

"Oh good your here." Said Toga.

The door shut behind Jade. Me and bakugo on the other side. I pressed my ear to the door.

"Give back the ring Momo." Said Jade.

"He was mine to began with." Said Momo.

"And Izuku is mine. He's already being brought to my place." Said Toga.

"Working with villains. Really? I thought after what your sister did it would change you. But for the better." Said Jade.

"You can't talk your way out of this one." Said Momo.

"Toga I know you have a thing for Izuku. But he isn't into you. He loves Shoto." Said Jade.

"Well one year of no one else around him might change that." Said Toga.

"Might. Because my brother is strong and you know it." Said Jade.

"Stop it. You can't talk your way out." Said Momo.

"I'm not talking my way out. I want you to kill me. To see the light drain out of my eyes. I have died before and I am willing to do it again." Said Jade.

She showed me where the ring was. I went to the picture of their family. Behind it was my box. I grabbed it and ran back to the room. The door was open.

Toga was gone and Momo had shot herself just like her sister did. Jade was sitting over the body. Her arm cut and a bullet in her leg.

I went to her.

"I got it." I said.

"Good. Let's go." Said Jade.

We left. Jade stayed behind to tell her parents. It was hard for all of them. Me and bakugo went to Dabi for his help in finding Izuku.

"Hey what's up?" Asked Dabi.

"Toga has Izuku." I said.

"Oh fuck. Ok come in." Said Dabi.

I noticed red feathers in the hallway. Hawks?

"She likes to keep her people here till she can move them." Said Dabi.

We walked to a alleyway. There was a door there. Muffled screams. We broke down the door. There was Izuku with a dog about to kill him. Toga was watching happily. The dog stopped at Dabi's command.

I went to Izuku as Bakugo took toga to the station.

Dabi was let go because he hasn't been a villain in a while.

I got Izuku home. He held onto me the whole way. I locked the door and took him upstairs. I forgot about the daisies that were all over the floor.

"Shoto was this for me?" Asked Izuku.

"Yeah." I said blushing.

"What for?" Asked Izuku.

I was torn between telling him or not.

"Well... I was going to ask you to marry me." I said.

I got down on one knee.

"Yes yes yes." Said Izuku.

He jumped into my arms. We kissed then I put it on his finger. Then he got that look in his eye.

"Aren't you tried." I said.

He kissed me harder pushing at me. I didn't move.

"No." Said Izuku.

I picked him up and put him on the bed. Kissing down his neck. I took off his shirt. I marked him everywhere. He was mine forever.

(Shinso)

I had heard what happened to Izuku. I was going to go over when Denki stopped me.

"Oh no your not going anywhere." Said Denki.

She hair in a messy bun and my tee shirt on.

"I want to go check on Izuku." I said.

"Call it girl intuition or something. But if you go over there now they won't want to open the door." Said Denki.

Her glasses slightly falling down her nose. She had to get glasses after she was done getting it all out of her system. She became more blind.

"Oh is that so?" I asked pashing her up against the wall.

"Hey don't get me more horny then I already am." Said Denki.

"Oh what made you horny?" I asked kissing her neck.

"Well this and what you did early." Said Denki.

"You mean slapping your ass." I said.

A blush covered her face.

"Yeah that." Said Denki.

I stopped.

"Denki will you marry me?" I asked.

"What!" Said Denki.

"Will....you....marry.....me?" I asked.

"Yes. Of course. But aren't you suppose to get down on one knee. And you know have a ring." Said Denki.

"Yeah well I don't like everything to be like everyone else. Plus the ring is here." I said.

I reached beside us. In the draw behind the movies was a box. Denki gasped.

"Really! I have looked in that draw fourteen times or so." Said Denki.

I laughed. Then I asked again.

"Will you marry me and be my wife?" I asked.

"Yes of course." Said Denki.

I slid the ring onto her finger. Then I pushed up her glasses and kissed her.

She wrapped her legs around me.