26 - Kirishima and Bakugo

(It's what the title says)

(Bakugo)

Mattie was crying in the early morning. I got up and picked her up.

"Hey bakubabe I'll take her. You go get the bottles ready." Said Kirishima.

"Ok." I said.

He took her as I went do stairs. I made up three bottles of Jade's breast milk.

I went back upstairs and Kirishima helped me feed all of them. We then fell back asleep.

After awhile someone climbed into the bed.

"Daddy Kat can we sleep with you. There was a strange noise by our window." Said Peter.

"Ok come on." I said.

They climbed up I the middle of me and Kirishima. Claire by me and peter by Kirishima.

When they fell asleep so did I. It was 9:30 before we woke back up.

We sat in the kitchen with everyone.

"Good morning. How did you sleep?" I asked.

"Good after we came to you." Said Claire.

"We slept fine something was tapping on the window." Said Ella.

"Yeah mine too." Said Lavender.

"Mine too." Said Peter.

"What could this mean?" Asked Anna.

"Don't know but I don't like it." I said.

"Someone was out there last night." Said Addison.

"We should probably check that out. Let's go to UA and I'll ask my dad." Said Anna.

We all agreed. We walked to UA. It wasn't a long walk. Kirishima tried to hold my hand but he went in front of me instead.

I went up to him and grabbed his hand.

"Wha..." Said Kirishima.

"You want to hold my hand right?" I asked.

"Well yeah." Said Kirishima.

"Then this shouldn't be a problem." I said.

"It's not." Said Kirishima.

"Ok then." I said.

We entered the training area. Everyone was there except Jade and Natsuo.

After awhile of watching I noticed a black van sitting out front.

"Hey guys." I said nodding to the van.

They all looked past me at it.

"Who?" Asked Anna.

Then a girl got out. She had strawberry blonde hair and torn clothes. Her eyes were bloodshot. The car took off as she walked up.

"Take brook." Said Kyle.

He handed Aizawa a little girl. He then walked up to her. Me, anna and Izuku went too.

"Kyle!" Said the girl.

She tried to hug him. He held her back.

"What do you want?" Asked Kyle.

"I just need a bit more please. They will stop coming just a bit more." Said the girl.

Well she wasn't really a girl. She was 19 maybe.

"You do realise that you've said that three times now. First you tell me your pregnant. Then you leave without a word. Then I find MY child outside my door. You never came for her. I gave you the money the last times. But not anymore. I have a two year old daughter and I'm a single hard working man. I can't just keep giving you the money we need." Said Kyle.