36 - Different universe boyfriend

(Jade)

Macy comes home today. I sit with Natsuo, katsuki, eijiro, Anna, Izuku, Shoto, Inko, Hikari Midoriya and Erika Kirishima.

Mattie, Matt, Mason, brook and Kyle were getting lunch.

"Maybe someone should have gone with him." Said Anna feeding Hikari.

"No there fine." Said Natsuo.

"How do you know?" Asked Anna.

"Look." Said Izuku.

We looked over at everyone coming over. Anna feed Erika for them then we all ate.

After eating we went back to sit at the door.

"Macy should be here any minute." Said Mattie.

"I know." I said.

"What's if she's different. Or she doesn't like us anymore." Said Mattie.

"Well I talked with her teacher and your grandfather. They both said everything is going well." I said.

There was a big commotion at the other end. We walked over there. A portal was sitting there a few feet off the ground.

A girl fell out of it.

"Ow." Said the girl as she landed on her back.

"Are you ok?" Asked Mattie.

"Yeah I'm fine. I've had worse." Said the girl.

She got up rubbing her back.

"Where'd you go you little girl?" Asked a person from inside the portal.

"Oh no. So that's what happened." Said the girl.

A woman and a man came out of the portal.

"There you are. You think you can hide is some new world huh." Said the woman.

"Well you see. This wasn't my idea." Said the girl backing away from them.

"Oh really." Said the man.

"Yeah how can I even do that? I mean you took away my powers." Said the girl.

I remembered a person who trained me. She say she came from a world where they use powers not quirks. That her family was the strongest. But people were out to kill them.

"Yes, we did. Now it's going to be so easy to kill you." Said the woman.

"Let's just calm down. No blood shed." Said a boy.

"Brother." Said the girl.

The boy walked to her.

"Sasha, are you hurt?" Asked the boy.

"Just my back. But I'll be fine. What do we do with them?" Asked the girl.

"Could we help? I think I knew a part of your family." I said.

"Who?" Asked Sasha.

"Carter wood. Your grandmother I suppose." I said.

"Yes. Carter died before we were born. But we are still part of that family." Said Sasha.

"Ok you can help. Just because my sister doesn't have her powers. If it was another situation, I wouldn't want any of you to get hurt." Said the boy.

"Ok we get it." I said.

The people attack. They aren't strong but it seems like they heal fast.

"Ok I think I'm starting to get my powers back." Said Sasha has she caught a chair on fire.