12 - Day two of summer

The next morning

(Mina)

I was walking through the halls going to breakfast. Suddenly I was pulled into a supply closet.

Jade, Anna, Natsuo and Eri are sitting on the floor. The supply closet was bigger then you would think.

"What is it?" I asked.

"It's time for operation Willow and Lavender." Said Jade.

"This is absolutely going to be bad." Said Anna.

"No way how could it." I said.

"Alright so getting together Willow and Lavender is a go." Said Jade.

"Yes!" Said everyone and me.

We all left walking to the dinning room separated. We had planned this when we got here. We are trying to get together couples we think would go together.

Jade spent all night looking up everything about everyone in her brothers notes. She found out a lot.

"Mina! Where have you been?" Asked Denki.

"Sorry got caught up in something." I said.

"No worries." Said Sero.

His eyes were on Ella. She had just came in with Joanna.

"That ones going to be tricky." I mumbled.

"Huh what was that?" Asked Sero.

"Nothing just that they seems to be inseparable." I said.

"Yeah they do." Growled Sero.

I laughed and continued listening to the conversation.

(Jade)

This was going to be so fun. For some reason I liked setting people up together. So does Mina. Anna doesn't mind but is not keen. Natsuo just loves me so he goes with it. Eri just loves me and wants to do everything I do.

"Willow what are you doing today." I said.

"Oh just going to the water park." Said Willow.

"Yeah were going to go play." Said Lavender.

Mason smiled on her lap. That's one difficulty. But I'm sure Willow doesn't mind.

(Third person)

Everyone went to the water park. They played and swam.

Jade, Mina, Anna and Natsuo were sitting wondering how they could do this.

"Truth or dare." Said Natsuo.

"No to obvious." Said Jade.

"Maybe just make sure they are put in romantic settings." Said Mina.

"Yeah that could do." Said Anna.

"Then let's start." Said Jade.

(Willow)

I sat down next to Lavender under the flowering tree. Just as I was about to sit some flowers started falling from the tree.

"Wow how beautiful." Said Lavender.

Her hair had quite a few of them on it. I reached over and started to pick them out. She turned to me and I blushed.

I turned away and a bird came out of nowhere and landed on my chair.

"Hello little one." Said Lavender.

I looked over. It was a red bird with a note attached to it.

"Let me see that." I said taking the letter.

I read it.

Dear Lavender shimura,

I really like you. I don't know how to tell you. I hope someday you could like me too. I don't care that you have a child. But I mean like I would love to raise Mason with you.

With all my love, Willow.

I blushed hard. Who the hell wrote this. I mean their not wrong but still. I stuck it in my bag.

"Why are you so red? Is the sun bothering you? Do you have a fever?" Asked Lavender.

She turned my face to her. After checking me out she let go.

"I'm fine." I managed to say.

"Good. I'm sorry I just got all worried momma bear on you." Said Lavender.

"It's ok." I said.

I could just make out a soft blush on her cheeks.

(Lavender)

Out of the conner of my eye I saw Mina walking away from the tree. Did she shake it?

I got up and walked over to the pool area. Stepping lightly into the shallow end of the pool. I took off my over shirt and went deeper in. I tossed my shirt to the chair. Willow was starring at me when I looked over there. She looked away and blushed.

I knew that she liked me. I have felt the same but we never really had time together. Plus I'm a lesbian myself. After getting out I noticed her eyes on my chest area. I looked down I was wearing a two piece red bathing suit. The top and bottom was showing off everything. I didn't really get a new one after I had Mason. Babies make everything bigger.

"Stop looking." I said.

"Oh sorry!" Said Willow.

(Willow)

I tried not to look but it was so hard. I ate dinner and sat at a different table then her.

I kept looking over to see her with Mason. He was such a nice little boy. It must be hard for her to look at him. I mean he does look like his father.

My thoughts kept going back to the letter. I wanted to give it to her but it felt weird.

After we went back to the room I left the note on her pillow. It was the decision I made. Then I pretended to be asleep.

After a while someone came into the bed with me.

"I like you too." Said Lavender.

Her breath on my neck as she kissed it. I had a mental scream. I rolled over to see her getting into her bed.

My phone went off. I looked at it.

Mina: So how did today go?
Me: Good! Um did you have anything to do with today?
Mina: Yeah sorry.
Me: No it's fine. I confessed to her. She feels the same.
Mina: Oh that's wonderful!

I sat up and looked at Lavender. I'm so happy. I got up and climbed into bed with her. Just wanting to be close to her. She rolled over and pulled me closer to her.

(Mina)

I called Jade and told her to meet me at the flowering tree. I sat and waited. Jade, Anna, Natsuo and Eri came around the corner.

"Hey look." I said.

I handed her my phone. She read and smiled.

"One down more to go." Said Jade.

I smiled.

"So Bakugo and Kirishima are next. Yeah this will be so easy." Said Anna.

"Eri could you help with this one." Asked Jade.

"Yeah I can." Said Eri.

"Bakugo is going to figure it out." Said Natsuo.

"Not if we be careful." Said Jade.

"Yeah really fucking careful." Said Anna.

"I just hope he doesn't kill us." I said.

"You and me both." Said Natsuo.

I laughed as we all went to our rooms.