15 - Day five of summer

(Denki Kaminari)

I walked into the room and went straight to the bathroom. I shut and locked the door.

"My dad is a asshole!" I yelled.

I looked at myself in the mirror. I fixed my shirt and left the bathroom. Shinso was getting dressed by his bed.

I stopped, looking at his abs. My face heated up and I looked away.

"Hey." Said Shinso.

He came over to me.

"Yeah?" I asked.

"I don't care. I mean you can do and should do what ever makes you happy." Said Shinso.

"Thanks." I said looking at him.

He was close to me. I backed up hitting the wall. He smiled and walked away. I quickly went and got my clothes and changed in the bathroom. Before I went out I internally screamed.

I went to my bed and slept.

The next day

I woke up and rolled over. The alarm clock said it was only 8:00 in the mornings. So not ready to get up.

I tried to go back to sleep. The door opened and someone shook my arm. I looked over at Joshua

"Come on." Whined Abby.

I looked over as Abby dragged Shinso out of his bed.

"Do you want to come?" Asked Joshua.

"To what?" I asked.

"To us being alive again!" Yelled Abby.

"Ugg to loud." Said Shinso.

"Sure we'll be there." I said.

"Great!" Yelled Abby running out of the room.

"Sorry." Said Joshua silently closing the door.

I got up and took a shower. Then got dressed and waited for Shinso. After he was done we both headed outside where everyone is. The younger kids were swimming in the pool near by. Bakugo is watching Mattie and Matt intensely.

"If you want to swim with them I don't think you need permission." I said going up to him.

"Whatever." Said Bakugo not even looking at me.

I shruged and went to watch as Abby and Joshua got brought back. It was quick and painless.

(Mina)

I'm watching Shinso and kaminari by the pool.

"So you think this one need our help?" Asked Jade.

"No I think they are good for now." I said.

She was holding three year old Joshua.

"Can't believe you took in them. I mean you already have a 6 year old, a 4 year old and two 1 year olds." Said Anna.

"Yes but you are living with me and Natsuo. So you'll help." Said Jade.

"Yeah yeah. Plus you think katsuki is going to let you raise them without him." Said Anna.

"True." Said Jade.

(Shinso)

Abby screamed her head off till Izuku held her. It made me have a headache. I sat in the sallow end of the pool with Mattie and Matt.

I looked behind me too see Denki looking at me. He blushed and looked away.

I still couldn't believe that he was a girl. I guess I'm attracted to a transgender.

As that crossed through my head I blushed. No stop thinking that he might not even like you. No he doesn't like you. Why would he?

"Uncle Shinso. Come play please." Begged Claire.

Natsuo was already out there with peter.

"Ok what are we playing?" I asked.

"Princess." Said Claire.

"Let me guess you are the princess and peter is the prince. Natsuo is the evil man who kidnapped you." I said grabbing her and tossing her up.

"Yes and you are the dragon." Said Claire making and roaring sound.

"Ok ok let's play. I'm going to get the princess." I said.

She screamed and ran into the pool. I chased after her. As I plunged under the water to get her I noticed Matt coming a little to close to the deep end. I swam over and caught him just in time.

Jade and Bakugo were in the water by the time I came up.

"Thank you Shinso." Said Jade.

"Your welcome. I think he can't see." I said

"That would make since." Said Bakugo as he picked Matt up.

Matt held out his hand to touch Bakugo's face. As he did he relaxed knowing who it is.

"I see." Said Bakugo.

Bakugo and Kirishima sat in the shallow end with Mattie and Matt. I went back to Denki.

"Want to swim?" I asked.

"No I'm good." Said Denki.

"Ok then what do you want to do?" I asked.

"Could we go walking in the garden?" Asked Denki.

"Yeah of course." I said.

We got up and headed that way. In no rush to get there. When we did we sat down watching the butterflies.

"I was going to tell everyone. Just not now." Said Denki.

"That's fine. You shouldn't feel pressured in anyway. If you did tell us. I would still like you." I said.

I looked down at my feet.

(Denki)

I looked up at Shinso. He is looking at his feet. Could he mean that he likes me? Or is it just something like friend?

"I like you too." I said.

Why did I do that? He looked up at me.

"Really?" Asked Shinso.

"Why would I say it if I didn't mean it?" I asked.

He laughed. He leaned over and kissed me. I melted into the kiss. Allowing myself to forget everything but the moment right now.

After we broke apart we went to dinner. It was late and we really haven't eaten anything.

"Hey guys!" Said Ella.

She was hanging upside down from the ceiling.

"What are you doing?" Asked Shinso.

"Hanging." Said Ella.

She flipped up and landed on her feet.

"Well now your standing." I said.

"Yeah yeah." Said Ella

We walked over to the table where the Baku squad is. Shinso didn't want to sit there but I protested.

I looked over at the other tables.

Ella, Joanna, Willow, lavender, Mason and Addison.

Jade, Natsuo, Anna, Aizawa, present Mic, Ross, shadow, Eri and

Todoroki, Midoriya, Abby, Joshua, jirō, Yaoyorozu, Iida, aoyama, Uraraka and tsuyu.

Me, Shinso, Mina, Sero, Bakugo, Kirishima, Mattie and Matt.

That everyone here. With only 8 more days left what could happen.