13 - Day three of summer

(Jade)

I got up to scream crying Mattie. Natsuo was rocking her back and fourth. Because of the noise Matt started to cry. Then there was a knock on the door.

It was 9:00 in the mornings.

"Jade open up I'll help." Said Anna.

I opened the door. Claire had woke up started. I let Anna and Natsuo take care of the twins while I took care of Claire.

"Mommy. I'm scared." Said Claire.

"It's ok darling whatever it is it won't hurt you." I said.

I could hear everyone starting to wake up now.

I walked out bouncing Matt.

"What happened?" Asked katsuki as Mattie screamed inside.

"I don't know. It's like a nightmare but to all three of them." I said.

"All four." Said Peter.

"You too?" I asked.

Matt reached out for Katsuki. I let him take him. Peter came to me and hugged me.

"A nightmare all to my kids." I said.

"It seems targeted." Said Anna holding Mattie.

"If I find who did this to my kids they will regret it." Said Katsuki.

Claire ran to me. I picked her up and held Peter's hand. We walked to the dinning room. Everyone was sitting in there.

As soon as we sat down my kids started to freak out again.

"What is happening?" Asked Anna as she tried to control Mattie.

"It's that." Said Ella.

I looked at her. She was starring at the ceiling terrified. I looked up to see a box.

"Natsuo hold hold Peter. Shigaraki hold Claire. I'm going to investigate." I said.

After the kids were with them I flew up to the box. It smelled strongly of blood. A rope about three days old was the only thing holding it. I used my super hearing. A sound of a heart beating was inside. I broke the rope and Addison helped me get it to the ground.

"There's someone in there." I said trying to get it open.

"They are still alive. I can hear their thoughts." Said Lavender.

Dad and I got it open. A 16 year old boy was inside bloody and unconscious. Dad help me get him out. Then I saw the message.

"My last gift to you. Love Mr Midoriya." I read out loud.

I looked over to Izuku and Joanna. They both came over.

"I don't recognize him." Said Izuku.

"I do. He's the person who tried to help me and Ella get out. He had a thing for Ella. He's name is Jasper Smith." Said Joanna.

I sighed. My father is still hurting people even after he's dead.

"The rope was only three days old. Someone knew we were coming here." I said.

We got the boy to a open room. I stayed with him to make sure he was still breathing. I let Mina, Eri and Anna handle operation Bakugo and Kirishima.

(Mina)

With jade not helping it was way harder then it should have been. We kept dropping hints like crazy. Katsuki almost blew up Eri when she tried to get a note to him. We have been running around trying to get them together.

We gave up after Kirishima fell into the pool.

I decided to wait till tomorrow to deal with this.

(Katsuki)

I could tell Mina was up to something. She had finally given up on whatever it was.

I'm now sitting with shitty hair by the pool.

A snowflake fell on my nose. I looked up and saw it slowly falling around me and shitty hair. I look over to shitty hair. My heart skips a beat. His hair is getting covered in small snowflakes.

I look over to Natsuo who is doing this. Then I see a waiting Anna behind him. Are they trying to make me fall in love with this idiot?

I decide to give them what they want. I grab his face and turn it towards me. I forcefully kiss him on the lips.

I hear a little scream of Eri. I smile into the kiss. As I'm about to pull away he kisses me back.

(Kirishima)

I was surprised at first by the kiss but I've like him for a while now. So I kissed back.

When we broke apart. He looked over at Jade who was freaking out.

"You guys are so cute together!" Yelled Mina coming out of nowhere.

"Omg yes!" Yelled Jade.

Was this just for them to see or did he mean it?

"Ok ok ok now we will go." Said Anna dragging them all away.

(Third person)

At dinner

Everyone was sitting around in the dinning room and eating. Jasper just woke up. He is now walking to the dinning room.

Friendly chatter went around the room. That was until Jasper walked into the room.

Everyone starred in his direction. He was completely healed and wearing no shirt.

Ella stood up as he came closer to her.

"How do you feel?" Asked Ella.

Jasper didn't answer and just walked past Ella. Ella stood there shocked. She turned around and grabbed his hand.

"What?" Asked Jasper.

"What's the matter with you." Said Ella.

"Nothing." Said Jasper.

He slipped his hand out of her grip.

"I know something is wrong. I will fine out." Said Ella.

"Do us both a favor. And stop trying to fix everyone around you. You just do it to make yourself feel better. That's the only reason why you liked me or Joanna. Because we are broken." Said Jasper.

"Really that's what you think! You think I don't care about you because I do! I can see that you are hurting! Why won't you just emit that you are scared!" Said Ella.

Jasper stopped walking.

"You need to listen to what your saying. You need to tell someone about what's going on. I may be just wanting to help and I'm sorry for leading you on. But I do care." Said Ella.

"It would just be better if we didn't speak anymore. To keep you safe." Said Jasper.

He walked over to Jade and had her check on him wounds. Then he was about to leave. When a portal opened at the front on the dinning room.

"Shit they found me." Said Jasper.

"Who?" Asked Jade.

"Jasper you have to tell us. We can help." Said Anna.

"It's my family." Said Jasper.