37 - Halloween

(Anna)

To say jade was angry about Macy's new boyfriend would be a understatement.

"Patrick! Him of all people! How did he even get in there?" Said Jade.

"Jade come on it's Halloween." I said.

"Ok so?" Asked Jade.

I sighed.

"Jade calm down." Said Natsuo.

"Don't tell her to calm down. We are her parents." Said katsuki.

"I'm more of a parent then you are." Said Natsuo.

"Natsuo that's not fair." Said Jade.

"No I get it. Just because you are around more means your more her father." Said katsuki.

"Guys please stop! We need to focus on Halloween then deal with this." I said.

"Yes Anna's right. Plus this fight is going no where." Said Jade.

We all walked outside to set up our candy bowls. Then jade opened the gate. Kids from all neighborhoods came. Macy stayed with Patrick the whole time.

"Hey, Anna can you hold this?" Asked Kyle.

"Yeah sure." I said.

He handed me the candy bowl as he filled it up. Then he took it and started handing out candy again. Jade never let anyone run out of candy.

At the end of the night we took all the candy to Jades house. The kids then get to pick the candy and go. Then jade let's us get some and the rest is hers.

One year later.

(Todoroki)

Little Hikari is playing with Erika.

"Shoto!" Yelled Izuku.

I got up and ran to him.

"What?" I asked.

"Why is the bunny in the toilet?" Asked Izuku.

"I don't know." I said.

Izuku thought.

"Mattie!" Yelled Izuku going out of the room.

Hikari's favorite stuffed bunny was in the toilet. I got it out and gave it a few good washes. That night she slept with us till the bunny was done.

(Midoriya)

"No no no." Said Jade storming.

"What?" I asked.

I just came in and found jade like this.

"I was going to have a romantic night with Natsuo but work called." Said jade packing her stuff.

"Oh well if you ever need one we'll take the kids." I said.

"I'm so sorry about the bunny. Mattie has been over using her quirk." Said Jade.

"It's ok really." I said.

Mattie's quirk is void. She can make a void out of no where.

"It's not as worse as trying to control Matt's." Said Jade.

Matt's quirk is explosions and fire. Extra dangerous plus he can't see where he's pointing it.

"Yeah I bet." I said.

(Kirishima)

Jade just got back from her job. So we took all the kids. Katsuki said it would be fun.