18 - Day eight of summer

(Jade)

I listened as Anna and Kyle talked. After leaving without being seen I felt accomplished.

There was one more thing to do. But that could wait. It's still summer. What could happen next?

(Iida)

I was approached by Eri. Well more like taken. I'm now sitting in Jade's room.

Jade, Natsuo, Mina, present Mic and Eri are standing around me.

"One question. Are you gay?" Asked Eri.

"What! I mean....yes. But why do you ask?" I said.

"Well then this is perfect." Said Jade.

"We still didn't have to kidnap him." Said Natsuo.

"No no we did. Aoyama won't leave his side." Said Mina.

"True." Said Jade.

"Which is why he is here." Said present Mic.

"Don't soil the surprise." Said Eri.

"Um...what are you talking about?" I asked.

"Oh. Nothing of importance." Said Jade.

"Wait! You know I'm with aoyama. We've been dating for a few weeks now." I said.

(Jade)

"What!" I yelled.

So this whole thing was unnecessary.

"Well sorry for dragging you off." Said Mina.

"Yeah sorry." Said Anna.

"It's ok. Can I go now?" Asked Iida.

"Yeah go." I said.

"Well looks like we get a day off." Said Anna.

"Says who." I said.

"Ugg Natsuo help." Said Mina.

"Babe you need to rest. How about we go to the dinning room and have a nice lunch. Then we can go to the beach. Just the two of us." Said Natsuo.

I blushed as he got closer. Anna, Mina, present Mic and Eri slipped out of the room.

"How about a movie here." I said.

"Sounds good and maybe a little something else." Said Natsuo.

I blushed harder.

(Izuku)

Jade has been so busy trying to get everyone together. I mean she got six. I'm surprised she hasn't done anything to me yet.

Today she's going to take a day off. But I know that she will still try.

Everything this pass weeks have been hectic. I learned that my sister was murdered along with many other girls. Then we brought them back.

Now I feel like getting into UA was nothing special.

I sat down on my bed. Today was just a resting day. Two more days and we leave. Tomorrow we are going to the beach. Then the last day we are going back.

"Hey Midoriya, Todoroki do you want to watch a movie?" Asked Addison.

"Sure." Said Todoroki.

"Sounds fun." I said.

We went outside. There's a big screen up and everyone is around it. Every couple was sitting on a separate blanket. I sat by Todoroki, Addison, Joshua and Abby.

Abby and Joshua were to young to watch the movie so they played with Mattie and Matt.

Kacchan was the one watching them. It's weird how this family has so meany twins. I mean,
Jade and Anna,
Joshua and Abby,
Mattie and Matt.