11 - Day one of summer

(Third person)

It was 7:00 pm when they pulled into the parking lot of a fancy hotel. It was the famous new water park/hotel in Tokyo.

"Ok when we get off I want all of you to wait outside till I get your room keys. We have the whole place to ourselves. Except for the staff." Said Jade.

Everyone nodded yes and got out of the bus. They stretch their legs and looked at the big place in front of them.

Jade came back and handed them the keys.

"To make it fun I have put each of you with a partner. I will be with Natsuo, Mattie, Matt and Claire. The rest of you will know by the key." Said Jade.

All of them grabbed the key with their name on it.

(Ship ❤ or not a ship 💙)

Shigaraki and Miruko ❤

Anna, Shadow and Addison 💙

Willow and Lavender ❤

bakugo and kirishima ❤

Ella, Joanna and Sero ❤

Ross, Luke and Mason 💙

Mina 💙

Lilly and Peter ❤

Shinso and kaminari ❤

Tensei and Fuyumi ❤

Todoroki and Midoriya ❤

Yaoyorozu and jiro ❤

Uraraka and tsuyu ❤

Iida and aoyama ❤

Aizawa, present Mic ❤
With Eri and kota ❤

Before anyone could argue Jade left. Everyone headed to the rooms. They unpacked and went down for dinner.

"Do you know why you have been paired with Midoriya and not me?" Asked Yaoyorozu.

They are sitting at a table by themselves.

"No. I wonder if they have soba." Said Todoroki.

"Would you stop thinking about eating." Said Yaoyorozu.

"Why, it's dinner time?" Asked Todoroki.

"Because I'm trying to have a conversion with my fiance!" Yaoyorozu yelled the last part loud.

"So loud." Mumbled Todoroki.

"What was that?" Asked Yaoyorozu.

"Nothing can we eat." Said Todoroki.

"Yes fine." Said Yaoyorozu.

From her face you can tell she is pissed.

"Plus I'm not your fiance anymore." Said Todoroki as the waiter came to the table.

Yaoyorozu kept quite until the waiter walked away.

"What do you mean Todoroki?" Asked Yaoyorozu.

"I mean I'm not marrying you. I just did that so dad would leave me the fuck alone. But he's dead now so I'm going to tell you first. I'm gay. Now if you excuse me I think I'm going to change tables." Said Todoroki.

Todoroki then got up and walked to the waiter. Tears fell down Yaoyorozu face as she watched him sit with the Deku squad.

Jirō, Shinso and aoyama came to sit with her.

"What happened?" Asked jirō.

"I don't want to talk about it." Said Yaoyorozu.

At the Deku squad table