jehan; wash it down

A/N: been doing a lot of these bc school is SO MUCH WORK! i am doing online and i swear to god- the minute you finish an assignment, another one just rolls in LIKE DAMN. anyway thanks for listening to my little rant. READ THIS! I WILL, FOR THE TIME BEING, NO LONGER BE CREATING PREFERENCES BC THEY TAKE LONGER THAN IMAGINES/ONE SHOTS AND I AM VERY, VERY BUSY! BUT IMAGINES AND ONE SHOTS WILL STILL BE UPDATED DAILY!

JEHAN GIF ONE SHOT:

"Dismissed."

Enjolras takes his seat and returns his focus to his parchments as the boys and myself converse amongst ourselves. I smile at the sight of my friend Feuilly coming to sit by me.

"Hey."

I nod my head and smile, but it falters as my eyes drift past him and to the couple at the front of the room. Y/n and Enjolras. They sounded good together, and they were good together, but it still hurt. She was sitting on his lap twirling his hair as he gripped his hands around her waist, pulling her forehead to meet his own. I gulp and turn away to Feuilly. I put on a fake smile.

"Great meeting, huh?"

"Jehan..."

I try my best not to roll my eyes. I place my hands on the table and rest my head atop them. "I'm just tired." He then tries not to roll his eyes, but instead of commenting, he turns to the passing waitress and orders a bottle of wine. I wipe a hand over my face and let my eyes fall back onto Y/n. She was laughing. My heart dropped to the floor when I came to the quick realization that I wasn't the source of her laughter. He was. I let my head fall again, watching my feet shuffle slightly.

"Here." Feuilly says, making me look up. He was holding out a bottle to me with pursed lips and raised eyebrows. I straighten up in my seat. "What's with the bottle?" He sighs and pulls his chair in closer to the table.

"Jehan, the best way to forget about a girl is to wash it down."

I furrow my eyebrows and eye the bottle. "Are you suggesting that I drink my sorrows away?" "It's better than you frowning all night, hm?" I look between the bottle and the couple, and sigh loudly. He pushes the bottle closer to my face. I take it from his hand and examine it.

This was so unlike me...

I open the bottle and before I take a sip, my eyes fall back onto Y/n and Enjolras. I wince and shut my eyes tightly at the sight of him pulling her in for a kiss. I soon bring the bottle to my lips and practically chug it.

"Woah! Buddy, slow down!" Feuilly says in the midst of a chuckle as he places a hand on my shoulder. I nod and place the bottle onto the table in front of me. The alcohol had begun to take its toll on me, and I felt my despair slowly vanish. I take the bottle and chug it. Again.

The rest of the night consisted of me drinking away my misery. Or as Feuilly likes to call it, 'washing it down'.