A/N: BOOK TWO?

Hey readers!

So it appears that this book cannot hold anymore chapters. I already mentioned in a previous chapter that I may need to create a second book to carry on with imagines, one shots, and preferences.

But the thing is... I don't know if I should make a second book. I have already gotten a few comments saying that I should create a second book, but I'm afraid it would be better if I got more comments. I need the motivation to push me into doing it, or else I won't.

Please comment, and tell me!

On another note...

This book has been quite the journey. I met so many new people through the comment sections and private messages! To all the people that I interacted with, please know that I love you all so much and that you all mean the world to me. Thank you for making Wattpad not only a place to read and write, but also a place to laugh and share, even if it was just us talking about how hot Enjolras is. But hey, are we wrong?

Anyway, to end of this book I thought I would bring in a quote from my favourite book/TV series at the moment.

"Life is a conundrum of esoterica."

- Herpetologist, Dr. Montgomery Montgomery. A Series of Unfortunate Events. The Reptile Room.

This quote's connection to this book and you all will most likely only make sense to me. But, I love you all and hope to talk to you soon!

Bye!