"kiss me"

A/N: for Courfeyrac's preference, i saw something like that on tumblr, so some credit to tumblr.

Enjolras:
You and Enjolras were sitting at a table on the main floor of the café. You were "admiring" the drops of beer that fell from the rim of the bottle to the bottom when Enjolras suddenly blurted out

"kiss me."

You look up from the bottle to your boyfriend and furrow your eyebrows.

"Why?" You ask with a chuckle.

"Just kiss me."

You shrug. "Alright." You lean over the table and cup his face with one hand, tilting his head up to make his lips meet yours.

"So, why exactly did you want me to kiss you?"

"To get the barmaids over there to leave me alone and because, damn, you can kiss."

Grantaire:
You, Grantaire and the rest of the boys sat around the top floor of the café after a meeting. Grantaire, you, Marius, Courfeyrac and Bahorel sat at a table in the corner of the room.

"R, I'm bored."

"...wanna kiss?" He says loudly, careless to the others at the table.

"Grantaire, man, we're right here."

You ignore Bahorel and calmly nod at Grantaire. He then pulls you into his lap and leans in.

"Wait, here? There are peo-"

"Just kiss me."

"...alright." You then begin to make out.

"Ew."

"Really, guys?"

"Come on!"

Courfeyrac:
You and Courfeyrac were sitting on the couch of his apartment's living room. You were reading and he was bugging you.

"Kiss me" Courfeyrac begged.

"Shave."

He frowns and begins to whine. "I lost my razor."

"Oh well. I guess you're not getting kissed." You say, never looking up from your book. He crosses his arms and sighs.

"You're mean."

Silence fills the room for a few seconds until Courfeyrac pulls you onto his lap and brings his face extremely close to yours.

"Please kiss me."

"Please shave."

"Why~?"

"Your stubble itches."

He rolls his eyes and lets his head fall back. He then lifts his head back up and tilts it at you.

"You know, some girls find stubble sexy."

You close your book and push his face away from yours with your finger on his forehead. "Then why don't you go kiss those girls." He purses his lips together before pushing you off of his lap. He then grabs his coat and goes to the front door.

"I'll be right back."

-

He comes back with a shaven face and a large smile.

"LET'S KISS"

Jehan:
You were teasing him before a make out session.

You leaned in and brushed against his own before leaning back and away from him.

"I don't know if we should kiss or not..."

"W-what?" He asks quickly with a crack in his voice.

"Alright, we will kiss." You lean in again and put your hand through his hair but then pull way.

"But, I don't know. Something just doesn't feel right..."

He flares his nostrils and eyes your lips. You then lean in again and once again, pull away.

"Maybe no-"

"KISS ME!"

You smirk and then roughly kiss him, leaning him back.

Combferre:
It was in the middle of the night when Combferre had knocked on your door. You ignored the knock until it was heard again, but louder. You groan and get up before wrapping a robe around yourself. You open the door to find Combferre smiling at you.

"Kiss me."

"What?" You ask in a groggy voice.

"Kiss me." He repeats.

You roll your eyes and harshly blink before looking out the window. "Ugh! Combferre the sun hasn't even ris-"

"Kiss me."

You let out a dry chuckle as you shake your head before pulling his lips to yours. When you pull away, you still see a smile planted on his face.

"Goodnight."

And then you slam the door on his blushing face to go back to bed.

Marius:
You were both laying in bed. You were sewing and he was reading.

He looked up from his book and began to sniff the air.

"Do I smell strawberries?"

Without looking up from your activity, you nod and say "yes. i recently found out that strawberries can make your lips softer." (i read that, apparently, women in the 1800's would use fruits, like strawberries, to keep soft lips)

"Really?" He asks, putting his book down onto the night table beside him. You answer with a 'mhm.' You continue to sew as he scoots closer to you.

"Y/n?"

"Yes?"

"Can you kiss me?"

Your eyes look up from your thread and needle and eyebrows furrow. "Why?" He begins to fiddle with his fingers.

"Maybe I want my lips to be soft too." You look at him with raised eyebrows.

"Okay, maybe I just really like strawberries."

You give him the look that says 'yeah, right.'

"Ugh fine! Just give me kisses!"

You laugh at his childish behaviour before leaning and kissing his lips.