feuilly; skirts > dresses

AU: this is going to be VERY short 🙃

You and Feuilly were laying in bed facing each other just talking about anything and everything.

"So that, my love is why skirts are better than dresses" he finishes explaining. You playfully hit his shoulder.

"You're only saying that because the skirts are easier to take off!" You chuckle.

"Hey, you said it not me." You roll your eyes with a smirk planted on your lips.

"You're an idiot Feuilly."

"Correction. I am your idiot." He says pointing to you and poking you. You chuckle at the classic Feuilly.

You both just smile at each other, enjoying each other's company. He places his hand on your cheek as he gazes into your eyes.

"God, I love you so much."

You place your hand on the hand that is on your face.

"The feeling is mutual."

He leans in and kisses you tenderly before pulling you close and becoming more passionate. You both continue to kiss until it turns into something more.

"Thank God you're wearing a skirt!" He yells friskily before ripping it off and continuing what he started.

You might be able to guess how to the night went.

AU: wiNk wOnk sorry im immature anyways this was really short but that's because i mainly focus on imagines on my core six; Enjolras, Grantaire, Courfeyrac, Jehan, Combferre and Marius.