special modern eponine chapter; quarantine

A/N: this is to make up for the awful imagine. also, this is a modern one shot. enjoy!

"It's day 104 of this horrid quarantine. We are low on food, water and sanity. Days are getting longer, nights are getting shorter. I do believe that by day 150, I will have to eat my girlfriend and-"

"Y/n, turn the camera off!"

You purse your lips tightly before closing the camera flap on your video camera.

"You know 'Ponine, someday that video could be worth millions. 'A journey through Covid' is what it would be called. My name would be engraved in gold underneath it's pillar in the museum."

She rolls her eyes and gets up from her seated position on the couch to go to the kitchen pantry. You take her seat on the couch and begin to scroll through your videos in your camera. Eponine then groans and bangs her head on the pantry door.

"What's your problem?"

"The reason we are low on food is because you ate all of it."

You stay silent and go back to scrolling through your video camera storage. Eponine rolls her eyes again and mumbles "unbelievable." She then gasps, getting your attention again.

"What?"

"Did you eat all of my Cheetos?!"

You slowly start to get off the couch and walk to another room.

"Y/N! Those were extra-cheesy and I was saving those!"

"...oops?"

She glares at you before running towards you, resulting in you running into the bedroom and closing the door behind you.

"Y/N! OPEN THIS DOOR! I HAVE TO KILL YOU!"

"Maybe we can make an appointment because right now I'm in a bit of a mood." You say nonchalantly, looking at your nails.

The door bursts open and Eponine tackles you onto the bed.

"Say you're sorry!"

"That's all I have to do? Okay, easy. Sorry."

She then lays down next to you, both staring at the while ceiling.

"You also have to buy me Cheetos."

"What?! No~! I'm going to have to put on a mask and talk to people- 'Ponine I don't want to talk to people." You say, turning your head to her.

"That's a you problem" she sits up and looks to you "besides, you brought this on yourself."

You roll your eyes and sit up beside her, resting your head on her shoulder.

"You know what Y/n, I am really craving some Cheetos right now."

"But-"

"Off you go!" She smiles and kisses your forehead before leaving the bedroom. You groan and fall back onto the bed.

"Now Y/n!" She shouts from the other room.