The Elevator Ride Chapter 46

Hey everyone :) hope y'all are doing well <3 I know it's been a month since I updated, so sorry about that, it's mostly laziness lol. I'll try keep this updated more. Only one chapter this time. Sorry kinda ends on a cliff hanger. This chapter is dumb lol. Please comment, when no one comments, it makes me think that no one is liking the chapter. Have a good week <3 :)

Chapter 46

CHESTER'S POV

I pulled away from the kiss a few minutes later.

"I'm glad your ok." I said to Ryan.

"Me too." said Ryan. I looked at Dom

"If your blood could have healed me, why did you turn me?" I asked Dom.

"You were already dying, and coughing up blood, it wouldn't have worked in time."

"Oh." I said.

"You were bleeding internally, even if I feed you my blood and you died you still would have become a Vampire with my blood in your system." said Dom. I nodded.

"Are you ok?" asked Ryan, touching my arm.

"Yeah I guess, it's just weird seeing that happen to Andrew." I sadly said to Ryan

"I know." said Ryan.

"Chester there's nothing that I could have done, you would have died if I didn't turn you, the same for Andrew. Lauren thought he was going to be ok by feeding him her blood, but it was worse than we thought." said Dom. I nodded again. Ryan hugged me tight.

DOM'S POV

Chester was having a hard time with Andrew "dying" and coming back as a Vampire. He didn't know our blood could heal, Chester and Andrew couldn't be saved by just our blood, they had to be turned, but for Andrew he died with Vampire blood in his system, which caused him to turn into a Vampire, that's what happens if a human dies with Vampire blood they turn into a Vampire. Complicated stuff.

An hour later. Chester was sitting on the couch laying against Ryan just staring at the TV. I was little worried, he looked lost.

"Chester are you ok?" I asked him. He blinked and looked at me.

"Yeah I guess so." said Chester.

"Chester not to sound rude or mean, but your a Vampire, and seeing people die is normal, but Andrew is fine, he's like us now." said Lauren. I looked at her annoyed. Chester just nodded.

"Ryan are you doing ok? you want to talk about what happened?" I asked him.

"I'm fine, and no I don't want to talk about it, there's nothing to talk about, it was complete darkness, I couldn't see anything." said Ryan.

"Maybe we should go out tonight and have some fun and forget about all the drama." said Lauren.

"Um maybe, where did you want to go?" I asked her.

"That club I guess." said Lauren, Ryan perked up.

"Really?" asked Ryan. Chester looked at Ryan with one eye brow up.

"You hate clubs." said Chester.

"Yeah I know but this is a Vampire club, could be different." said Ryan.

"Right and Z might be there." said Lauren smiling. Ryan looked away. Chester glared at Ryan,

"Chester he can like other people." I said to Chester. He hissed at me. I rolled my eyes. A few minutes later Andrew walked in the front door with blood on the side of his mouth and sat down on the chair and just stared at the patio door.