The Elevator Ride Chapter 42

:AN: I don't actually think that Josh Golden has a man crush or crush on Chester, I'm just making it up, but from Chester's vine post etc lol I think Josh might. Hope you enjoy, and comment/sugguestions what you might want to read in the next comming chapters :):

Chapter 42

"I understand if y'all want to leave." said Lauren. They all looked at us.

"No were staying." Whispered Phil.

"Ok then, um well we have plenty of food, please eat some and forget about what just happened." said Lauren. They slowly got up and went to the food. I sighed and tried to relax. Ryan suddenly hugged me.

"It's ok." I whispered to him.

"I know." said Ryan, he looked at me, and he suddenly started kissing me.

"Guys!" Warned Lauren. We continued making out.
"Um their, ok wow." said Tim with his eyes wide.
"Ignore them." said Lauren. I pulled away first and laid my forehead on Ryan's.

"Sorry, I couldn't help it, I needed to do that." Whispered  Ryan.

"It's fine I understand, you were stressed." I looked up and everyone was looking at us.
"I can't believe I didn't attack her." said Ryan.
"I know me too, everyone's staring at us though." I told him.

"I don't care right now." said Ryan.

"Was this happening before Ryan got turned?" asked Tim.

"No Tim it wasn't." I said to him.
"Ok just wondering, y'all seem closer than ever and what not." said Tim.

"I turned him, that's kinda how it goes." I said to him.

"Oh ok." said Tim. I looked at Ryan.

"Because you did so well, you can have a cupcake, you've been eyeing them since they got here." I said to Ryan and kissed his cheek. His eyes went wide.

"Really?" he asked surprised.

"Do you really think that's a good idea?" asked Lauren.

"Probably not but he can try it." I said to Lauren.

"I thought Vampires don't eat?" asked Justin.

"We don't, but sometimes we do, but it doesn't really have taste. New Vampires can not eat anything for a while, it will give them the worst stomach ache ever, and they can't take or do anything about it." I told Justin.

"Oh wow." said Justin

"There are some things we can still drink, but we have to do it in moderation, I can still drink coffee, it doesn't bother me. Ryan of course can still drink Red Bull, he still craves it like crazy, nothing has changed with that." I told Justin.

"Yeah." said Ryan smiling.

"Oh course." said Justin shaking his head.

"I don't think I want one, but save it, I want go to the patio with Kev and Vic, I still feel all up tight." said Ryan.

"Ok I understand." I said to him. Ryan walked out to the patio. I walked over to the pizza, and got a plate and put one on the plate. I love pizza but it's a hit or miss when I eat it, sometimes its good then other times it's gross. Chester looked at me about to take a bite, he looked at me little sad.

"Are you really going to eat that?" asked Chester.

"Yes just one piece though." I said taking a bite.

"Oh." said Chester. I chewed on the piece I had in my mouth and I mad a face, and quickly spit it out.

"Anyone want this piece?" I asked. Chester smiled at me.