The Elevator Ride Chapter 37

:AN: I didn't want to leave you guys with a cliffhanger. Hope you enjoy. Leave some comments to let me know, your still liking this :) and go read the other stories :)

:AN: Oh BTW I might take a break on this story to work on The October Hunger. Sorry about that. Go read it :)

Chapter 37

DOM'S POV

"Shit what happened?" asked Lauren. As I picked up Ryan from the floor and put him on his bed.

"Chester told Ryan that they weren't going to kiss till Ryan decided who he wanted more etc." I told Lauren, I heard it all.
"Oh wow, so he's taking it really hard I guess." said Lauren.

"Yeah he is." I said to her. I felt anger boil inside of me, I leaned over and kissed Ryan's forehead, I turned around and Lauren looked at me with wide eyes.

"Whatever your about to do, don't do it. I feel your anger." said Lauren, I quickly walked passed her, and I felt my fangs comes down, and she quickly got in front of me.

"Calm down baby please." said Lauren, I quickly got out the way and rushed into the room, Chester was sitting on the couch, I growled, and everyone looked at me and stood up, Sean's eyes were wide as he quickly got up.
"Sean go to Kev and Vic's apartment right now." said Lauren. Sean ran out quickly, I started breathing hard. Chester looked at me with wide eyes.
"What's going on?" asked Kev, Lauren came to my side.
"Chester told Ryan to choose, and that he didn't want them to make out until then, and Ryan freaked and passed out." said Lauren.

"Oh wow." said Kev.

"Dude I'm sorry. But he passed out though?" asked Chester. I nodded breathing even harder. I walked forward and Chester looked scared.

"Calm down please." said Vic stepping in front of me. I just glared at Vic.

"Your freaking me out with that glare, I've never seen you like this, Lo please do something." said Vic.

"I don't know what to do." said Lauren.

"Move." I growled at Vic, I quickly moved and Chester tripped and fell on his ass. I was standing over him.

"Dude your freaking me out." said Chester. I bent down and grabbed his shirt collar and pushed him hard into the wall.

LAUREN'S POV

I winced when Dom pushed Chester hard into the wall.

"Dom please stop this, I'm afraid and your freaking me out." said Chester. Dom hissed at Chester, then Dom pouched Chester in the stomach and Chester went down.

"Baby please stop this." I ran over to him.

"Don't" growled Dom, Chester was on the floor holding his stomach in pain. Dom kicked him and Chester yelled. I looked back at everyone and they were frightened. I grabbed on to Dom and he pushed me down to the floor, I quickly jumped up and snapped his neck, he fell to the ground.

"What the hell?" yelled Vic.

"He's fine, Vampires do that to calm them down, he will be fine in a hour or two. Vic was breathing hard.
"Oh ok." said Vic. I quickly went down to Chester, he was breathing hard.

"I'm ok, thank you." said Chester slowly getting up and looking at me then to Dom.

"Yeah, no telling what he was about to do." I told him.

"Yeah, I'll go check on Ryan." said Chester.

"I'll come with you." I said to him. He nodded.

"What about Dom?" asked Kev.

"He will be fine." I told him. Chester sat down on Ryan's bed, and kissed his forehead.
"Ry I'm sorry, I didn't know you would take it so hard, did he really pass out?" asked Chester looking at me.

"Yes he did." I said to him.

"Wow." said Chester, Ryan eyes opened and looked at Chester, he slowly sat up.

"I'm sorry, I didn't know you take it so hard, and pass out." said Chester. Ryan sighed.
"I don't want to talk to you right now, I want to talk to Dom." said Ryan.

"Well there's a problem there, you can in about an hour or so." I told him. He looked at me weird.
"Why?" he asked.
"Well he didn't like what Chester said to you, he turned and was pissed off and started hitting Chester, I had to snap his neck.

"Whoa ok." said Ryan with wide eyes.

"He saw what you did when Chester left the room, that's what pissed him off." I said to him. Ryan looked down, Chester sat down on the bed, Chester looked at me.
"I'll leave." I said to them and closed the door.

RYAN'S POV

Lauren left and Chester looked at me.

"I don't want to talk to you." I told Chester.

"I take back what I said." said Chester.

"You can't take back what you said, it's been said." I told him. He put his hand on my shoulder. I shrugged it off.

"Get out." I said to him.
"Ryan, your taking this way to hard." said Chester.

"Get the hell out of my room!" I yelled.

"Ok, calm down. I'm leaving." said Chester, walking out of my room, Lauren walked in with Kev.
"Everything ok?" asked Lauren.

"No." I said to her.

"I heard you yell." said Lauren.
"Yeah."

"Your being a tad dramatic about this." said Kevin. I glared at Kev, he put his hands up and left the room.

"Sorry about all this." said Lauren and left and closed the door. I laid down and closed my eyes.

An hour later

I heard a lot of talking, I looked at the clock, it was now 12am. I got up and went into the other room. Dom was awake and Andrew was back, he was taking Kev and Vic downstairs.

"Hey Drew find anything out?" I asked him.

"No but there are some witches from that coven still around, just don't hunt alone." said Andrew, I nodded. Andrew left with Kev and Vic. Dom was drinking a bag of blood sitting on the couch. I wasn't sure how he was.

"Is Dom ok?" I whispered to Lauren

"I think so, he's been awake for about five minutes now." said Lauren.

"Oh ok."

"Ryan, I think I need to get a hotel room." said Sean.
"What why?" I asked him then realizing why.
"Because I'm afraid to be here, where am I going to sleep? asked Sean.

"Oh right, don't be afraid Sean, I wont let anything happen to you, and you can sleep in my bed and I'll sleep on the floor or something in my room with you." I said to Sean.
"Alright, one question though..." I new what he was going to say and I cut him off.

"No I'm not changing you." I told him. He glared at me.