The Elevator Ride Chapter 56

AN: Oh I forgot to say I can't believe this fanfic has 11k reads, it's crazy, thank you everyone <3 :) Hope you enjoy these 2 chapters :)

AN: Oh btw, if you have any ideas/suggestions for the next coming chapters please let me know.

Chapter 56

DOM'S POV

"I can't take it that he's in there, and I'm upstairs, and that he's human and I'm the way I am again. I have to see him. That's why I took the potion with him, and it didn't work out, I'm back like this again. I knew this would happen and feeling the way I feel now." said Chester.

"Do not open that door." said Kev through the door

"He's not going to let you in, I miss him too, you can video chat with him, you can text him anytime you want. You were just turned again, you don't know how you are going to react." I said to him. Chester was quiet. I heard Ryan breathing harder.

"He has feelings for me, can't you hear him breathing hard?" asked Chester.

"Yes I hear it." I said to Chester.

"Kev move." I heard Ryan say through the door.

"No." said Kev.

"Kev don't move from that door." I said to Kev, assuming he was in front of the door.

"I wont." said Kev.

"Do it now." said Ryan with anger in my voice.

"No, I will not open the door. You don't know what he could do." said Kev. Ryan's breathing patterned changed, he was breathing harder but he was pissed. Chester looked at me confused, he could tell something was off about Ryan, then we heard a loud thud hit the door.

"Ryan everything ok? what happen?" I asked. I heard the door unlock and then open, I saw Kev on the ground passed out, with blood on the side of his mouth.

"What did you do?" asked Chester with his eyes wide. Ryan looked at both us, with a crazed look in his eyes.

"Ryan are you ok, what did you do?" I asked him.

"I punched Kev in the jaw, I was pissed he wouldn't move. I needed to open that door." said Ryan. Chester looked at me wide eyed.

"What's wrong with him?" asked Chester.

"I don't know." I said to Chester. quickly texting Andrew to get down here.

"Could he still have Vampire blood his system?" asked Chester.

"Oh, yeah maybe, he still might have the Vampire strength still but very little. I said to him.

"Hey, what's going on?" asked Andrew. Chester and I both pointed to Kev on the floor. Ryan was just standing there glaring at us.

"What happened, what did you do Chester?" asked Andrew.

"That was wasn't me. That was Ryan." said Chester, Andrew's eyes went wide looking at Ryan.

"He was pissed that Kev wouldn't let Chester in, I also told him not to. So he punched Kev, and knocked him out, and something is off about Ryan." I told Andrew, Ryan still just standing there glaring at us.

"Ok. Let all go inside now." said Andrew. We quickly got inside and closed the door. Andrew walked over to Ryan and waved his hand in front of Ryan's face, nothing happened.