The Elevator Ride Chapter 51

Hey everyone :) hope ya'll are doing well, getting this out early before Easter, I didn't want you guys to wait. Hope everyone has a good Easter.

 Just posting one chapter today. Hope you enjoy. Let me know what you think :) Also I don't know what's wrong with Wattpad and it's weirdness. Some font isn't in bold and cut off to the next page. Weird I don't know.

Chapter 51

DOM'S POV

An hour later, Kev was laying down in Ryan's bed with a bucket sitting next him, he was extremely pale, Andrew's laying next to him on the bed as well, Andrew hadn't woken up yet. Ryan was pacing and worried, Z left about 20 minutes ago to do something. 

"Guys maybe you should wait in the other room, go relax." said Lauren.

"No." said Ryan.

"I rather stay right here." said Chester.

"I can't, I have to stay here, Kev's like my brother, so is Andrew, I need stay right here." said Vic upset, almost crying. I rubbed his back.

"Ok I understand." said Lauren

"Guys...listen...to Lauren...please I don't...want you to see...me like...this." said Kev suddenly coughing, then he started throwing up in his bucket.

"How does he still have anything left?" asked Ryan. Sean quickly walked out of the room along with Josh.

"I don't know." I said to Ryan, trying not to look at Kev. Kev threw up some more, Ryan shook his head and looked discussed.

"I'm sorry, I thought I could stay in here, but I can't, it's really starting to gross me out now." said Ryan and quickly left.

"Um I'm going in here now too, sorry." said Chester. A few minutes later, Kev was done.

"Dom and Vic...you don't have to stay...in here." said Kev weakly.

"I know, but I want too." said Vic.

"Please...go in the other room." said Kev, Vic sighed and left the room.

"I'm staying, Lauren doesn't need to stay in here alone with you, she's needs help." I said to Kev.

"It's fine, I got it." said Lauren.

"No I'm staying." I said to her. I heard the front door open and close. Z walked in the room.

"I have Gabe and three older witches, this is Jake, Alex, and Max they might can help. Has Andrew woken up?" asked Z.

"Hello, no he hasn't." I said to Z, the three older witches nodded at me.

"I see Kevin's been throwing up again." said Z.

"Yes he has." I said to her.

"Ok, I need Lauren and you to go in the other room please, these witches work better without a bunch of people in the room, do not argue with me. Also it's close to 7:30pm, you might want to take the guys feeding, but take them in groups though, don't even try the blood bags you have yet. Let some people stay here just in case, take Josh first." said Z.

"Give me one of the blood bags and I can tell and see if it's bad or not, it has a certain smell and color." said Alex.

"Ok sure." I said to him and handed him one. He looked at it and said some witch stuff.