The Elevator Ride Chapter 41

:AN Hey everyone :) Two chapters again <3 I think y'all may like this chapter. I may not update next week with it being Thanksgiving and all, my Niece's and Nephew etc will be in town, and I need to catch up on writing chapters. Hope y'all like the new cover photo I made, the eye corlorizer app is so cool, I was playing around with it and figured out how to change color on it, this how I Imagine their eyes looking and so I made a new cover photo, and I love the new pic of Dom and had to use it :) Happy early Thanksgiving everyone. <3 :

Chapter 41

Dom's POV

The doorbell rang and I took a deep in and out. I walked over to the door and opened it. The first person was Megan with cupcakes.
"Hi." said Megan cheerfully.

"Hey girl come in." I said to her, Lauren took the box from Megan. We hugged.

"So what's this little get together about?" asked Megan.

"Oh not really all that much, once everyone gets here, will tell you." I told her.

"Ok." said Megan.

"Want to help me with the cookies Megan?" asked Lauren.

"Yeah sure." said Megan. I looked over at Ryan he looked at me and then the box of cupcakes. I nodded no. He rolled his eyes at me. A few minutes later the doorbell rang again. This time it was JR and Tim. Vic and Kev stayed outside, I don't blame them. Then the pizzas arrived and Ryan and Sean and Chester were standing around them looking sad at them. I rolled my eyes. Then Phil, Justin, and Lana arrived. We all were standing around talking, I looked around for Ryan to make sure he was doing ok, which he was but Chester was looking a little scared, I rushed over to him.

"Are you ok?" I whispered to him?

"Yeah I guess, I'm trying to get used to this, and I'm nervous." Whispered Chester.

"I understand, your doing well." I said to him.

"So what's going on?" asked Tim.

"Oh nothing much." I said to him.

"I thought y'all had something to tell us or whatever?" asked Tim.

"Yeah kinda, Josh isn't here yet, when he gets here, we will let everyone know." I said to Tim

"Ok cool." said Tim. I looked over at Ryan and walked over to him.

"Are you ok?" I asked him.

"All the food is killing me, those cupcakes though." said Ryan. I shook my head at him.

"I'm just glad it's the food and not the people bugging you. By the way the cupcakes are bomb though." I quickly got away from Ryan. I love messing with him. The doorbell rang and Lauren got it, and Josh walked in. I looked at Lauren and she looked at me.

"Ok everyone please sit down, we have something to say." I said to everyone. Phil, Megan, Justin, JR, Tim, Lana, and Josh all sat down and looked at us. Lauren, Ryan, Chester, Vic, Kev, Sean, Andrew and I stood staring at them.

"So what's going on?" asked JR. I took a deep breath in and out.
"Um Andrew want to tell them about you first?" I asked him.

"No." said Andrew looking at me crazy.

"Andrew please." I said looking at him. He sighed.

"I guess this is a better thing to show them first. Ok guys there is something about me you need to know, that's different and not the norm, um I'm a... Witch." said Andrew, they all just stared at him.