The Elevator Ride Chapter 21

AN:Here's chapter 21 :) hope you enjoy it. Send comments/feedback/suggestions:

Chapter 21

I quickly followed Chester, to make sure he wasn't going to leave or do something stupid. He sat down on the couch and put his head in his hands. I sat down next to him and Lauren was standing against my door frame looking at us. Chester quickly brought his head up. He looked at me wide eyed.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"Andrew didn't leave, I still smell him." Said Chester. I rolled my eyes, Andrew went to Ryan's room instead of leaving I'm guessing. I was about to say something, when all the sudden Chester was gone, he's so freaking fast, Lauren and I looked at each other wide eyed, it felt like slow mo, then we heard yelling, and we quickly ran into Ryan's room.

 "Chester leave Andrew the hell alone." yelled Ryan with his blue eyes and fags out. Ryan was in front of Andrew.

"Calm down Chester." I said to him, he looked at me and I got chills, his eyes were glowing again. 

"Ches your neck is going to get broken again if you don't calm down." said Lauren, he hissed at Lauren, He moved faster than we could comprehend, he was behind Andrew and had one arm around Andrew and one holding onto Andrew's hair, about to bite into Andrew's neck. We all stared freaking out.

"Chester don't do anything stupid." I yelled. He was glaring at us.

"Andrew just leave." said Ryan

"I can't he's holding me to tight." said Andrew.

"Chester please let him go." I said him. Andrew looked at me serious. All the sudden I heard a voice in my head.

 "Don't freak out, I need to tell you something, if I cause him pain, he will let me go and I'll pop out of here. Don't say anything about this, or kill me later. I won't come back until you need me back" Said Andrew. I nodded my eyes wide. Chester opened his mouth wide about to bite, suddenly he yelled and grabbed his head and letting Andrew go, Andrew then disappeared. Chester suddenly put his hands down and looked at us wide eyed.

"I should have remembered he could do that." said Chester his eye color going back to normal and his fangs going back up. He started pacing. We all let out a sigh of relief. 

"Shit, I just realized something." said Lauren with her eyes wide.

"What?" I asked not sure I wanted to know.

"Ryan you had a Red Bull earlier right? and Chester drank his blood, and he's super fast at the moment, I think that's the problem here, hopefully it will ware off tonight, once he feeds more." said Lauren

"Oh wow that must be it." I said to Lauren. 

"So he's kinda on a "sugar high?" asked Ryan.

"Yeah kinda." said Lauren

"So really it's a "blood sugar high" because I do feel a little jittery." said Chester.

"Yeah pretty much, I guess." said Lauren.

"So, for now don't let Chester drink from me while I have a Red Bull in my system?" asked Ryan.

"Yes, because he was turned today, and his body is all out of whack etc, Chester please don't eat any food or drinks right now, maybe in a week or two." said Lauren