The Elevator Ride Chapter 8

AN: Hope you enjoy, problably won't be an update till next weekend. I might take a break and try to work on some more chapters before I post anymore. Merry Christmas everyone :) If you have any ideas for what you want to read in this let me know. 

Chapter 8

My head was still spinning and then I smelled something so good my eyes focused on the object in front of me and I grabbed it and the liquid went down my throat like it was meant to, I drank some more and my head was clearing and I looked around and Dom was standing there staring at me and I was drinking the bag of blood, I blinked a few times and my eyes got wide, I nearly dropped the bag and quickly stood up.

"I didn't do anything to Chester did I? Everything went into slow motion, what happened?" I was freaking out.

"Everything's fine, calm down, it's not your fault, Chester just wasn't calming down, it happens, he's fine, you didn't do anything to him." said Dom.

"Oh ok good, why was my head spinning when I got in here?" I asked.

"I had to get you in here fast, sorry about that." said Dom.

"It's ok, Chester's alright?" I asked again to make sure.

"He's probably more freaked out, but yes he's ok." said Dom.

"Ok, was that me that growled?"I asked.

"Yes it was, please finish the bag." said Dom.

"Ok," a few minutes later I was done.

"So I'm going to check and see if Chester is still here, are you ok?" asked Dom.

"Yes I think so." I told him, I was feeling full again.

D-TRIX'S POV

"Hey where's Chester?" I asked Lauren.

"I'm here in the kitchen, drinking a beer." said Chester.

"Is Ryan ok?" asked Lauren.

"Yeah I think he is now." I told her, Chester put his beer on the counter and walked into the room.

"Was that my fault, by not calming down?" Asked Chester.

"Yes it was." I told him.

"Oh wow, sorry I'm just really overwhelmed." said Chester.

"Yeah I understand, just relax ok." I said to Chester.

"Yeah I am, I'm on my second beer, I think I'm ok now." said Chester, I rolled my eyes and looked at Lauren.

"He's pretty much down the first beer in seconds, let's try to bring Ryan out now, I'm sure he's ok." said Lauren.

"Are you sure?" I looked at them both, they shook their heads yes, I walked to my door and opened it and Ryan was sitting down on the bed.

"Wait not yet." said Chester closing the door himself.

"What?" I asked surprised.

"Let me finish this first." said Chester.

"Ok sure."I said to him.

"His fangs and the creepy growl thing he did really freaked me out, give me a second." said Chester.

"I understand." I told him, he downed the rest of his second beer, and threw it away and got a third one, I shook my head at him.