The Elevator Ride Chapter 5

AN: I hope you enjoy chapter 5 and this one is long also lol. Let me know if I should rename the story, and what I should call it. (No need to rename it anymore).

Chapter 5

Lauren put the bag of blood to Ryan's lips and Ryan started drinking, I signed in relief, Lauren looked at me and shook her head.

"Everyone reacts differently, something may have set him off." said Lauren, I nodded and it was quite for a few minutes only the sound of Ryan drinking the blood, he finished the last sip, his fangs went in and his eyes went back to normal, and he relaxed, he closed his eyes and he reopened them.

"I'm so sorry, Dom said he was going to call you, and I guess it upset me, because I felt like he couldn't trust me around Chester and I figured he needs you here to help just in case." said Ryan.

"Wow yeah that's what I was calling her for, also to see if we should call Chester off or not." I told him

 "I guess my emotions got the best of me." said Ryan.

"I say so, but here is another bag of blood, you should be fine after this, then tonight we can hunt." said Lauren

 "Ok thanks but first can you do something?" asked Ryan.

 "Yeah sure what?" asked Lauren.

 "Get off of me." said Ryan, we both laughed and Lauren and Ryan got up, Ryan drank the blood and we watched him as he drank it.

 "I think I'm ok now, I'm feeling more like myself." said Ryan.

 "That's good." I told him, we heard the front door open and close and Greg walked in.

 "Oh hey." said Lauren quickly grabbing the blood bag from Ryan.

 "Hey Guys." said Greg, I looked at Ryan, he seemed to be ok, I stood beside him anyway.

"Dom, Greg knows about us, I told him about two weeks ago, Greg you need to know that Dom turned Ryan last night, so try not to make any sudden movements." said Lauren.

"What? Why did you tell him?" I asked her.

"He cut his finger while he was fixing dinner and I kind of turned in front of him, I didn't drink from him or anything, I told him what I was and he got to be ok with it after a while." said Lauren.

"Yeah she freaked me the hell out but everything was ok, like she said she didn't drink from me, there wasn't too much blood, and she was ok." said Greg.

"What happen to don't tell anyone?" I looked at her.

"Well yeah don't tell anymore people." said Lauren smiling at me, I rolled my eyes at her.

"You ok Ryan?" asked Greg, since Ryan was quite.

 "I'm not sure." said Ryan.

 "I'll get you some blood." said Lauren walking over the cooler of blood.

 "Um what is that?" asked Greg.

 "Well it's an emergency of blood that we have, we pretty much need for Ryan right now, and since we don't go out and feed during the day, this is what we use in case we can't wait to feed at night." said Lauren.