The Elevator Ride Chapter 20

AN: Since a lot of you like Chapter 19 here is Chapter 20 <3. There is some more kissing in this chapter. Again i'm not a slash writer so I'm not used to writing Slash. Let me know if your enjoying that or not lol. I forgot to add the snaping the neck thing I got from Vampire Diaries.

Chapter 20

DOM's POV

Lauren and I came running in, Chester came at us growling, we started fighting with him, Lauren jumped on Chester's back, she suddenly snapped his neck. Lauren let go of Chester and he fell to the ground. I quickly looked over at Ryan, he had passed out from blood loss. Lauren ran out of the room and got back and handed me a blood bag.

"Give it to him, he's lost a lot." said Lauren, I rushed over to Ryan.  

"Ryan here please drink this, wake up please." I said to Ryan freaking out, I looked down to look at Chester and Lauren was on the floor with Chester.

"Chester will be fine." said Lauren getting up.

"Help me please." I told her.

"He's fine, he can't choke, just put it down his throat." said Lauren, taking the bag, within a few minutes, Ryan started waking up, and he held the bag. He finished it, and looked at us as I handed him another bag.

"What happened? Where's Chester?" Ryan asked.

"You tell us first." I said to him, he slowly sat up, his eyes went wide.

"He kissed me after I explained the Vampire love thing, the next thing I know, I was pushing him away, and he turned and he started drinking my blood, I felt so weak, what happened? I heard a popping type noise, where is he?" asked Ryan, Lauren moved out of the way. Ryan's eyes went wide.

"Chester's fine, just sidelined for a few hours." I told him.

"What the hell, is his neck broken?" asked Ryan trying to get a better look.

"Don't get up, your still very weak, and yes his neck is broken." said Lauren

"We had to, he was going crazy, he drank your blood, don't worry he will wake up in a hour or two, his neck will be healed and his neck will be stiff for a little bit." I told Ryan. Ryan looked at us like we were crazy.

"That's what we do to Vampires that go a little crazy, we have to calm them down." said Lauren

"Oh ok, was he trying to kill me?" Ryan asked.

"Not sure, he may was trying to kill you, but he also just wanted to drink from you just try it probably, maybe trying to calm himself down from the making out you two did." I told him.

"We really didn't make out that long." said Ryan.

"What did you think about it?" asked Lauren.

"Lauren!" I said in a warning tone. 

"It was...weird." said Ryan.

"Dom he did seem a little off, do you think it could be a side effect from what Andrew did to him?" asked Lauren

"Whoa I don't know," I said to Lauren.

"Text him tell him to come over now, Ryan please stay in bed, your weak, you need another bag." said Lauren walking in the other room. I quickly gave Ryan another bag, and started texting Andrew and stood beside Lauren.