The Elevator Ride Chapter 38

An: Hey guy's, hope everyone is doing well :) I said I was going to take a little break on this to work on the other story The October Hunger and I didn't really work on it that much lol. I will work on both stories soon, it's lazyness lol. Hope you enjoy, and please comment. Just one chapter tonight.

Chapter 38

"I wont be so freaked out if you go ahead and change me." said Sean.

"No shut up." I said to him angrily.

"Ok fine, I'm going to bed." said Sean leaving the room.

"I'll change him for you." said Lauren.

"No, that's nice of you and all, but I don't want him to be like us yet." I told her.

"I understand." said Lauren.

"Should I just do it?" I asked her.

"Yeah I guess, but I don't think Dom wants you too." said Lauren.

"Right." I looked at Dom, he was still drinking his bag of blood. He didn't seem like he was ready to talk quite yet.

"It you want, just do it I guess." said Lauren.

"Where's Chester?" I asked Lauren.

"In Dom's room." said Lauren.

"He seems really upset." said Lauren. I sighed

"I guess I should talk to him first." I said to her.

"I think you should talk to Sean first." said Lauren.

"Yeah your right." I said to her, I walked to my room and closed the door, Sean sat up.

"What?" he asked angrily.

"I just want to talk." I said to him sitting down.

"Whatever." said Sean.

"Please stop being pissed off at me." He just glared at me.

"Change me." said Sean. I shook my head at him.

"What If I turn you Sunday, would that make you happy?" I asked him.

"No, do it now, I could have gotten hurt tonight, you didn't see the look in Dom's eyes." said Sean.

"You don't want this, you can't eat food etc, you drink blood, it's not fun."

"I'm ok with that, I would get to live forever though right?" asked Sean.

"Yeah you do."

"Ok then, please change me, if your not going to, then I'm just going to go home tomorrow." said Sean. I sighed.

"No don't, ugh stop with this." I told him, getting angry.

"Then turn me please." said Sean.

"If I turn you and you don't like it, you can't do anything about it, you can't go back to human." I told him. He hesitated and looked at me, and he bit his lip thinking.

"Wow um ok, I'll wait till you decide then." said Sean.

"Ok thank you." I felt relieved. I got up.

"Are you sleeping in here tonight?" asked Sean.

"Yeah I guess on the floor, I'll be back in here in a little bit, If I don't come in here, I went to sleep in the chair. I need to go talk to Chester." I told Sean.