The Elevator Ride Chapter 59

AN: This chapter is longer :) It's a little bit more dramatic lol sorry, hope you guys enjoy though <3. The last chapter hopefully will be out tomorrow or later this week. I still need to write it :) Enjoy <3  

Chapter 59

DOM'S POV

I was so happy to get Ryan and Kev out of the room, I quickly hugged Ryan.

"I'm sorry." said Ryan

"I'm not mad, I understand what Andrew did, I'm glad your ok, I don't know what's with him, I'm sorry, I hit my head hard before I even knew it, it was weird, I'm ok now though." I said to Ryan. Ryan nodded.

"Can we please get out of here." said Kev.

"Yes." Said Ryan. They started walking to the door. It happened all to fast, suddenly Ryan was pushed hard against the door, and Josh had him against it. Everyone started yelling. It was like slow motion, I didn't know what to do. I smelled the blood, probably from Ryan's head. I was suddenly pushed out of out the way, Chester came out and grabbed Josh in a flash and they started fighting, Kev rushed over to Ryan, I stood there in shock, looking at both directions, I didn't know what to do, I'm still a little slow to comprehend what's happening, since I hit my head.

KEV'S POV

Everything went into slow motion when Josh attacked Ryan, I freaked out a little, I was in shock, then a gust of wind went by and kinda bumped into me, I think it was Chester, then Josh was suddenly gone, and Ryan collapsed to the floor, I rushed over to him, I accidentally touched his head, which was bleeding very badly, I tried to stay calm for Ryan.

"Ryan are you ok?" I asked him, he nodded.

"I...guess." he said.

"Your...head is bleeding...a lot." I said to him. He tried to look at me but he passed out.

"RYAN! No please wake up, Dom please help me over here." I yelled, Dom looked really confused, I was freaking out. I heard a lot of growling, and hissing, then I heard a loud pop noise, and then another one, I looked up to see Josh fall to the floor and then Chester did. Then Lauren rushed over to me.

"How is he?" asked Lauren looking scared.

"Not...good." I showed her the blood. Lauren looked over at Dom and shook her head at him, Andrew then rushed over.

"Is Ryan ok?" asked Andrew. I nodded no, Lauren turned and bit into her wrist, and put it to Ryan's mouth.

"This will heal him right?" I asked upset.

"Yes." said Lauren. Ryan started to drink the blood for a few minutes. Lauren took her wrist away.

"Andrew take Ryan, Kev, and Dom downstairs now. Let Ryan and Dom rest please" said Lauren. Andrew nodded. He quickly got Dom and brought him over to us, and then we disappeared back my apartment.

A couple hours later.

KEV'S POV

Ryan was asleep on one couch and Dom's resting on another couch, drinking a blood bag, Andrew's pacing and I'm sitting here nervous Ryan hasn't woken up.

"Shouldn't he be waking up now?" I asked.

"I think it takes some time, it was a pretty bad hit, almost as bad or just as bad as Dom's." said Andrew.