The Elevator Ride

Chapter 1

Dom and I had been filming all day long and we were hungry and tired, we parked our car in the parking garage and headed for the Elevator, we got in and the Elevator started going up and by the 5th floor it stopped.

"Shit this isn't good." I said.

"No it isn't good." said Dom crouching down with his head in his hands.

"I'm sure it will start working soon."

"Yeah, I'm so hungry though." said Dom, I looked down at him, something seemed off about the way he said that, almost a growl, I shrugged, and few minutes went by, so I sat beside Dom, he still had his head in his hands.

"Are you ok?" I asked Dom rubbing his back.

"No." said Dom.

"I know you're hungry, we will get out of this and be able to eat soon." I told him.

"Hit the button, to let them know that the Elevator is stuck." said Dom, I got up and did what Dom told me to do, nothing happened and I tried again, I checked my phone, didn't haven't any bars.

"Nothing's working, I'm sure they know though." I said to Dom

"Whatever." said Dom still crouching on the floor with his head in hands.

"Are you ok?" I asked him.

"Leave me alone." said Dom. Which again came out in a growl which scared me, so I stayed away from Dom.

It had been 20 minutes and we hadn't said anything and Dom was still crouching down, I was a little worried.

"Dom I'm really worried about you." I told him, he looked up at me with a look I've never seen before, which scared the shit out of me.

"I don't want to talk about it." said Dom in a voice that gave me goose bumps, I just nodded with my eyes wide, he looked down.

Ten minutes later, Dom looked at a me with this murderous look, once again I got goose bumps and my heart started racing.

"We need to get out of here as soon as possible or the outcome will not be good for you." said Dom. My eyes got wide I quickly hit the button several times, still nothing happened, I didn't know what to do, or what Dom meant, I don't think I want to know, he was still staring at me.

Several minutes later he stood up very slowly still keeping his eyes on me, he took one step forward, and I feared for me life, I'm not sure why, I was up against the Elevator wall, I didn't know what to do.

"Dom you're scaring me, what's going on?" He just smiled at me with an evil look, once again I got goose bumps, and I really wanted out of here, he took one more step forward.

"Dom please tell me why your scaring the hell out of me?" I said scared.

"I'm thirsty." he said in a growl raspy ness tone, I was confused, and not sure what to say, he took two more steps and he was now in the middle of the Elevator, and still staring at me like he was wanting to take a bite out of me or something... I felt like I got my breath knocked out of me, I think I figured out what was going on, but that's not real, that really can't happen.