The Elevator Ride Chapter 6

AN: Let me know what you think etc, Should I change the name? give me ideas :)(Don't need to change the name anymore.)

Chapter 6

Lauren got up at 1:30pm and got a bag out and brought it over to Ryan.

"I don't need it." said Ryan pushing it away.

"Do you want another outburst you like had earlier with Dom? But which could be way worse with Chester." said Lauren, Ryan shook his head and took the bag and started sipping on it.

"Thank you." said Lauren, I rolled my eyes.

"You know how after you drink a lot a liquids how your stomach feels all slouchy, that's how mine is feeling and I'm sure it's not going to be pretty if I throw it all up." said Ryan making a face, I made a face seeing the image in my head, and Lauren made a face and laughed.

"That won't happen, we don't throw up, you will feel very full but can't do anything about it, it will go away on its own." said Lauren rubbing Ryan's shoulder.

"Oh ok." said Ryan, after a few minutes of Ryan drinking the contents of the bag he looked at us.

"You look like your about to burst, if that was possible." I said to him, he nodded.

"Ok can you drink a little more?" asked Lauren looking at the time.

"No." said Ryan.

"Alright, I'll close it up, and put it back in the cooler, and I'll keep it close, but not viewable for Chester to see." said Lauren, we nodded, I looked at the time it was 1:46pm, I was starting to get nervous for Ryan, I just hope everything goes well and Chester leaves the same way he came and knowing nothing about Vampires. I got a text a few minutes later from Chester saying he was coming early at 2:00pm instead; it was now 1:49pm.

"Um Chester's coming earlier at 2:00pm." I told them.

"Oh ok." said Ryan.

"Are you ok?" I asked him.

"Yeah just kinda nervous, I just want things to go right is all." said Ryan.

"I know, I do too." I told him, we watched TV for a few minutes, until everything stopped, and Ryan stood up, I then smelled it, Chester was getting off the elevator.

"Maybe this was a bad Idea." said Lauren standing next to me.

"No I'm fine, it's ok, it was just a new smell, it's fine now." said Ryan There was a knock at the door, I took a deep breath and walked toward the door, and opened it.

"Hey Chester." I said to him.

"Hey Dom." said Chester.

"Come on in." I told him, he walked past me.

"How are you guys today?" asked Chester.

"We're good." I told him.

"That's good." said Chester sitting down, I quickly sat next to him, and Lauren sat on the other side of Chester, and Ryan sat in the chair, which was probably the best right now, don't want any accidents. I looked at Ryan and he looked ok.

"Are we just hanging out today? I have to leave around 4:30pm to help a friend with a video." said Chester.

"Yeah we're hanging here watching TV, we didn't plan anything." I told him.

"Ok cool." said Chester smiling, My mouth started watering, and I looked down at Chester's hand, he had a bandage on it, I cleared my throat and looked at Ryan, he seemed fine, I cleared my throat again and Lauren looked at me funny, and I looked down at Chester's hand for her to look at it, and she looked down, her eyes went wide, and I looked at Ryan then looked he at me.

"Chester what did you do to your hand?" I asked in a husky voice, Chester looked at me confused.

"I don't know I hit it against something and it was bleeding, so I put bandage on it, are you ok, why do you sound weird?" asked Chester, I cleared my throat again.

"No reason, allergies I guess." I said.

"Ok." said Chester.

"Dom are you ok?" asked Lauren in warning tone.

"Yeah." I told her.

"I'll be right back, I have to go to the bathroom." said Chester getting up. When Chester left the room, Lauren quickly got me a blood bag and handed it to me.

"Go drink it right now." said Lauren pointing to my room.

"I'm ok." I said.

"No go now." said Lauren, I grabbed the bag and went to my room.

Ryan's POV

I was surprised that Dom had to leave the room and not me, I didn't even notice it, I guess it's the fact I'm completely full right now and feel like I may throw up, if I even move if that was possible. Chester came back and sat down.

"Where did D-trix go?" asked Chester.

"Oh he will be back, he had a call he had to take." said Lauren.

"Oh ok." said Chester.

Dom's POV

I sat down on the bed and started drinking the contents in the bag and I started feeling better, I probably should have drank one myself before Chester got here, I should be ok, after this one, I finished the bag and threw it away, checked myself in the mirror, and walked back into the next room.

"Hey Dom everything ok with the phone call?" Asked Lauren, I realized what she meant.

"Yes it was fine." I sat down next to Chester, and my mouth didn't water, so I was good there.

"So let's watch The Walking Dead, I'm behind on some episodes," said Chester.

"Ok." I smiled at Chester, we figured out where he left off, and started watching it.

An hour later, my mouth started watering again, I looked at Ryan, he was watching the show, he seemed fine, I looked at Lauren and she was watching also, Chester loves the show and was concentrating on it, not taking his eyes off the screen, the vain in his neck made my mouth water even more.

"D-trix I can feel you staring at me, stop it please, I'm trying to watch this." said Chester turning to look at me and his eyes got wide and he jumped up, I realized I was Vamped out.

AN: lol sorry it's long and I left a cliffhanger . Hope you enjoy it :)