The Elevator Ride Chapter 27

AN:Chapter 27, you guys will like this one ;)

Chapter 27

DOM'S POV

Kev looked at us with a crazed look in his eyes, I gasped and ran to Vic, he was barley breathing, Kev didn't look like he could handle turning Vic at the moment, I quickly bit into my wrist shoved it in Vic's mouth.

RYAN'S POV

I looked at Kev after Vic slid down the wall, he looked crazed, he was staring at Chester and I, I wasn't sure what to do.

"Don't move Chester." I whispered to him. I saw him nod out the corner of my eye. Andrew and Lauren popped in the room.

"Whoa calm down Kev." said Lauren

"Everything's fine, the coven will not come after you now, we got it fixed." said Andrew. My eyes go wide, Lauren had blood on her shirt and her face. Dom stood up along with Vic.

"Lauren what the hell, what did you do?" asked Dom.

"Wasn't me." said Lauren and looked at Andrew.

"Yeah It was mostly me, their leaving town, I wont get into what I did." said Andrew.

"Oh ok." said Dom with his eyes wide.

"Their gone, they aren't going to hurt me now?" asked Kevin

"Yes they aren't going to hurt you now." said Andrew hugging Kevin. Lauren turned around and looked at Victor, and sighed.

"Hello Victor, sorry you had to find out like this, are you ok?" asked Lauren. Vic nodded with his eyes wide.

"I'm so sorry Vic, I was so freaking scared and hungry, and I somehow ended up here and the hunger took over and I didn't even know how it happened.

"I...thought I was dreaming when you came in, then all the sudden you were drinking my blood." said Victor

"Well I guess that's another name we can take off the list, anyone want to add one?" asked Lauren.

"Phil." both Chester and I said it at the same time.

An hour later.

"Drew, Kev should be fine now right? no scary red eyes?" I asked Andrew.

"Correct he's fine now, I made sure of it." said Andrew.

"Ok good." I told him.

"If it will help, I'll stay with Kev and Vic tonight in their apartment." said Andrew.

"Please, I would really love to sleep in my own bed tonight, and not a chair." said Kevin, I laughed.

"Ok thank you Andrew, are you ok with that Lo?" I asked Lauren.

"It's fine with me, just make sure you keep a close eye on them." said Lauren.

"I will, I promise." said Andrew. I looked at the time, it was 7:10pm, this seemed like such a long day.

"Vic you have to come with us in a little while to feed." I said to him.

"What? I thought I was fine after the two bags I drank from?" asked Victor.

"Sorry no." said Lauren.

"It's not that bad, it will be ok." said Kev. Vic nodded.

RYAN'S POV

It had been hour and everything was ok for now, Andrew offered to keep watch of Vic and Kev over at their apartment tonight. I looked at Chester and he looked at me, I motioned with my head for us to go in the other room. I got up and he followed me into my room, Dom looked at us, and nodded his head at us, he knew what we were doing, we hadn't talked about the make out session yet.

"Hey I'm sorry about throwing you off me, but It was a sudden feeling and I don't know I'm s...." I kissed him as he was about to finish what he was saying, the kissing got very heated quickly, we moved to the bed, he stopped and looked at me, I smiled and push him down on the bed, he sat up and smiled at me, I straddled him, he looked at me, and he softly kisses me back. I push him down, the kiss got extremely passionate as I got lost. After several minutes, Chester was trying to take my shirt off, we broke the kiss to quickly take my shirt off, I smiled at him and take his shirt off, We quickly got back to making out. I hear the door open and close but I didn't look up, I know it's Dom.

"Um wow I don't mean to break this up, I'm glad I came here when I did, but Andrew, Lauren, Vic and Kev are all still here." said Dom. We continued kissing for a few more minutes when Chester stopped kissing me.

"What?" I asked him.

"Dom's telling us to stop, the guys are in the other room and all." said Chester, I looked around my shoulder to see Dom looking at us and I quickly get up and got my shirt on, I forgot he was still here.

"Sorry I don't know what came over me." I said to Dom.

"It's fine." said Dom, He put his hand on my cheek, leaned in and kissed me very passionately for several minutes. Dom pulled away, I just kind of stood their frozen for a second, Dom smiled at me, and he walked out of the room.

"Whoa that kiss looked amazing." said Chester standing in front me. I blinked and nodded.

"It was." I whispered.

"Need me too kiss you again?" asked Chester, I looked at him and nodded. He smiled, before I could say something, he was kissing me again. That kiss took my breath away, I felt my back hit something, Chester had me against a wall, my legs wrapped around him insistently, we made out for several minutes. I pulled away first, and looked at Chester.

"We need to go in the other room." I whispered to Chester, and I unwrapped my legs from Chester, and stood, he was breathing heavy, he grabbed my hips and pulled me closer, as he started kissing me again. I came to my senses and pulled away.

"If we don't stop now, we are going to end up doing something we aren't ready for." I said to Chester. Chester's eyes went wide and he backed up and started pacing.

"Sorry." said Chester.

"Why are you pacing? that was amazing though." I said to him.

"I'm just a little freaked out." said Chester.

"Me too, but it's a good freaked out." I smiled at him, he smiled back, he got closer to me about to kiss me again.

"No we need to go in there." Motioning my head to the other room. He nodded.