The Elevator Ride Chapter 30

AN: Chapter 30 for y'all :)

Chapter 30

I sat down on my bed pissed. Dom came in and closed the door.

"Chester's head is all messed up and confused right now, he's pissed that you are making out with both us and he wants you, and he doesn't want you to make out with me, and he wants to make you jealous." said Dom, I sighed and rolled my eyes

"Yeah I could tell." I told him. Dom sat next me and looked at me.

"I know this isn't what you thought it was going to be, you making out with Chester and I, and now your confused which one you want more." said Dom, getting closer to me.

"Don't Dom, I'm not in the mood." I told him.

"Ok sorry." said Dom.

"I just want to be alone." I said to him.

"Ok I understand." said Dom standing up. I looked up at him and something happened the room completely changed, and he wasn't there.

DOM'S POV

I got up and looked at Ryan, he was looking at me but he didn't seem to be quite there, he had a blank stare. I waved my hand in his face, he didn't blink.

"Andrew." I yelled.

"What's wrong?" asked Andrew rushing in. I pointed to Ryan.

"Something's not right." I told him.

"What's going on?" asked Chester coming in.

"Do you think the witches are doing this?" I asked Andrew.

"Whoa I don't know, some did get away, but they never saw or heard about Ryan when I was there." said Andrew.

"What's wrong with him?" asked Chester looking at Ryan.

"We don't know." I told him.

"Drew is there anyway you can get into his head, and see what's going on or something?" asked Chester.

"I can try." said Andrew, he sat down next to Ryan, he held Ryan's hand and put his other hand on Ryan's head and closed his eyes.

"Anything yet?" asked Chester

"Shhhhh." I told him. He rolled his eyes.

"All I can see is darkness, and he's really scared." said Andrew. I started pacing.

"Is there a way you can talk to him?" asked Chester.

"Shhhh Chester, I need you to be quiet." said Andrew.

"Really?" asked Chester annoyed.

"Shut up Chester, let him concentrate." I told him, he just glared at me. It was quiet for several minutes.

"I can't talk to him, it doesn't work that way, now he's running away from someone, I see them, shit it looks like one of the witches, I know where this is." said Andrew opening his eyes.

"Really?" I asked surprised.

"I have to go and fix this, I'll be back." said Andrew and popped out. I started pacing again.