The Elevator Ride Chapter 13

AN: I hope you enjoy <3. Not sure how much I enjoy this chapter. Have any suggestions/ideas for the next chapters let me know. Should I put a slash in it? Comment please :)

Ryan's POV

 "Um you ok?" asked Dom after I spit the Red Bull out.

"Yeah it's just gross." I said standing up to put the rest down the drain and threw it away.

"Wow, I'm proud of you." said Dom walking over to me, I shook my head at him, I wasn't very happy, I was still craving it.

"You need some blood?" asked Lauren getting up to get a bag.

"Yeah I guess." I said walking back to the couch.

"You seem angry, what's the problem?" asked Dom.

"Really you have to ask that?" I said to with annoyed look on my face and sat down, Dom looked confused.

"Your still craving it?" asked Dom shocked.

"Yeah I am." I said to him, Lauren handed me a bag.

"I have to go tonight after we feed and get some more bags." said Lauren.

"Need me to go with you?" asked Dom.

"No I got it." said Lauren, I wanted to asked where she got it, but I didn't, I opened the bag and took a sip of it.

"Well?" asked Dom.

"What?" I asked.

"Taste better than the Red Bull?" asked Dom, I rolled my eyes.

"Yeah," I said and took another sip of it, I can't believe I'm liking this crap.

"Maybe in a couple days you will be able to try another one." said Dom.

"Probably not, um this actually tastes better than anything right now." I said to them, Dom and Lauren's eyes went wide.

"Whoa." said Dom.

"I know I'm surprised by that too, and I hate all at the same time." I said.

"That's pretty normal." said Lauren.

"Great." I said sarcastically taking another sip.

"Sorry." said Dom, I looked at him confused.

"What for?" I asked.

"For turning you." said Dom, looking sad, I quickly got up, and gave him a hug.

"Please don't be sad, yeah I'm pissed that you turned me, but it happened and it's over with, I wont get sick, I can't get hurt etc." He looked at me and sat down, I looked at him.

"He will be fine." said Lauren, Dom rolled his eyes, I sat back down.

"I'm fine ok, I'm getting used to it." I told him and placed my hand on his shoulder.

"He's still not used to it, and hates what is he." said Lauren.

"Thanks Lauren, she's right though, I do hate it." said Dom looking down.

"Aww we can get used to it together." I said to him, he looked at me for a minute, our faces were very close, I wanted to back up a little but I didn't, I saw Lauren looking at us.

"What's happening here?" Lauren asked, I blinked and looked at her and shrugged my shoulders, I was little confused.

"Not sure." I said

"Looks like something." said Lauren, Dom looked guilty at Lauren and then me, and he shrugged his shoulders and got up and went to his room, and closed the door.

"Um what just happened?" I asked confused.

"Not sure, he needs to be left alone." said Lauren sitting down.

"Ok." I said.

"Um one thing though this may freak you out a little." said Lauren.

"What?" I asked.

"Well sometimes the maker has feelings for the one they made, it's a different type of bond, it doesn't matter, if their female or male." said Lauren I didn't let her finish.

"Whoa what? Wait I don't want you to finish this, no." I was freaking out I stood up, and ran my fingers through my hair.

"He's probably freaking out too, he probably feels it more." said Lauren, I started pacing, I heard the door open and Dom was standing there.

"Really Lauren?" asked Dom pissed off.

"Sorry, I was just telling him what I knew." said Lauren.

"I don't want to talk about this." said Dom.

"Ok fine, but I don't mind...." but Lauren was cut off.

"Don't say it." said Dom, my eyes went wide, I'm pretty sure I knew what she was about to say.